GQplaya is offline Associate Member

Creatine makes me feel like crap

I have been takin it for 4 days now and i have headaches , look flushed, tired all the time. Wil this go away , or should i stop takin it

justin2305 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GQplaya
    I have been takin it for 4 days now and i have headaches , look flushed, tired all the time. Wil this go away , or should i stop takin it
    how much water do u consume aday that might have somthing to do with it creatine never has done that to me??

i dont drink a lot, i know i need to drink more, thats prob why i feel this way. right?

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont think what you are feeling has anything to do with creatine. I have never read any studies that report a side effect like yours. You are more then likely getting sick, february is the month where the most people suffer from the flu.

yea u prob. right and this always happens to me when i start to take creatine and i stop takin it but i think im gonna ride this one out and jus drink a lot of water and tough it out

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Get some orange juice to combat the sickness, it helps in the early stages.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    What kind of creatine? Regular mono makes me bloat and gives me the ****s. But it shouldnt give you headaches.

acj260 is offline New Member

creatine help

Creatine makes me feel sick if I take it on an empty stomach. I use 2 scoops (powder) mixed with about 24 ounces of water. Try mixing with more water or drinking more water. I stay very hydrated and feel fine on creatine all other times. It makes me urinate a lot after drinking though. Good luck.

TommyTrainR is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    I dont think what you are feeling has anything to do with creatine. I have never read any studies that report a side effect like yours. You are more then likely getting sick, february is the month where the most people suffer from the flu.
    He's exactly right. I doubt your side effects are stemming from creatine. You're more than likely getting sick or have a virus of some sort. Good luck

xfade7 is offline Member
    *IF* it is the creatine, i would drink as much water as possible. This will also help if its illness.. drink it until you start pissing every 30 mins or so.

xfade7

ssg
    ssg is offline New Member
    some times the regualr creatine can give you ill side effects these are less common with micronised creatine and lots of water.

sounds like dehydration, in part due to excess creatnine. You may want to try a more "efficient" creatine. CEE is quite effective with minimal bloating and creatinine conversion (the place where this is most an issue is in the gut- where monohydrate is extensively converted to creatinine in many people)

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    just drink a ****! load of water!!!

cb11mass is offline Junior Member
    How many grams of creatine are in the two scoops? 5grams pre or post workout is all you need and it sounds like you are dehydrated

Thread Information