rissinite is offline Associate Member

NOX2 and Phos.HP... How to take???

I'll be starting on my supply of NOX2 and Phosphagen HP on Monday the 7th of March, after my cutting diet is done. I've never taken NOX2, just Phosphagen HP. My question is, what time of the day, and how much should I be taking of the NOX2? Also, should I load the HP, or just take it PWO w/ my whey shake? Thanks

yooo is offline Associate Member
    I personally would've ran the NOX2 and such BEFORE the cutting diet... but thats JMO..

NOX2's main ingredient is AAKG, arginine, u can buy caps and bulk powders for cheaper and run it for much longer for half the price.

No paying for flashy labels, its up to u bro!

As far as dosages, u need about 3 G's of aakg, or whatever the main ingredient in ur NO supplement is..

I wanted to get rid of some excess fat first that I put on through the holidays and from having back trouble and not being able to work out or walk for a few weeks. So, I need 3gs of arginine? OK, but what about the Phosphagen HP along with it?

still looking for help...

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Take the NOX2 30 monuites pre workout, and the Phospagen during workout, and another serving post workout along with protein.

Logan13 is offline Banned

Nox2

NOX2 works! It will give you a real nice post cycle pump 7 days a week. You must drink plenty of water. There is no magic time of day to take it. The pump will help build muscle, but the pump will all but go away after its use is discontinued. I sincerely use it for cosmetic reasons only.

Thread Information