Question The truth of PRO-HORMONES

I would like to ask all of you, who have or had experiences with some kind of pro-hormone, such as: test boosters, GH boosters, pro GH, IGF-1 levels boosters, tribulus, 19-nor-andro, 5-andro-diol, androstene, animal stack, monster stack, sublingual sprays, testosterone booster gels, other gel, ... whatever...
    What of this work and do not. How? Worth or not?
    Is it normal a increase of sexual apetitte?
    My objective is to cut and grow, grow, grow.
    I want to combine this with great super protein and vits diet,
    + good quality suplements (read: whey,myoplex,glutamine, and creatine 1 week on 1 out)
    + animal & oriented anabolic weight gain train
    and
    + PRO-HORMONES TO BOOST ALL MY LEVELS AND GET EXTRA GAINS

All opinions on my case and in the true of pro-hormones will be very apreciate.
    Thank you a lot

QuatroIIII is offline New Member
    I did a 8 wk cycle of impact nutrition pro-hormones stack and while I was on it it made me stronger, leaner, fuller and harder....As soon as I got off it....it all went away quicker than I could say where did my $290.00 were.
    Then...the health problems started, well they did the last week before finishing the cycle. high bp, high creatin levels in he kidneys, and abnormal live function...everything got back to normal...execpt my testateron levels in my blood...I am still going to the doctor about this and just last week he diagnosed me with gonadism...I think that is what you call it, after few months of the cycle I am still not producing my own test....I got all the side effects as if I did a long and heavy AAS cycle and none of the benefits...
    Now my doctor has prescrived me 1/4 cc of 200mg every 10 days to try to correct my test levels back to at least 500; when they tested them it was a whooping "5"...yeah you may say..."impossible" but it is true!
    I have taken the test but I don't feel any different, I took another blood test and got the results few days back, the levels were up to 800...now we are waiting to see what the MRI of the pituitary gland show and hope I don't have tumor restricting the pituitary from comunicating with my testicles...if I don't have a tumor then it means that my testes are not making enough test and will have to take test for the rest of my life.
    That is my sad story about pro-hormones....I guess I should have done AAS and taken all the precautions and I would not be in the boat I am in now...But live and learn....
    Q

berry is offline Associate Member
    what were youre levels before you took the prohormo??

Hey, 1st of all, thank you everyone.
    Tennis_God: I really eat a lot of quality protein (Myoplex and Whey, all the day), and eat a wonderfull diet, vits, protein, some, carb, well...but I want something extra, if its possible. Maybe if not pro-hormones, something to make my body absoves better the protein. I heard about that, do you??

QuatroIIII, I see you had a bad experience with pro hormones, this is bad, but let me tell you my strory: I took 2 cycles of Animal Stack (from Universal). The first one gave more energy, more lift power, and made my muscle harder (not bigger) and my definition was a little better. Than I stoped 1 weeek, and took another cycle. After the last one, I felt I didnt help anything. But, in all the 2 cycles, my sexual appettite was really really high, incredible. Is it normal? I dont know if they worth for me, I guess no cause of the money, but I dont understand why there so many pro horms on the market...And man, I idnt knew about sid effects on pro hormo, This is bad. Thanx

berry : I dont know man, I am 23 yo, but I relly felt in my body the increase of test levels. maybe I was lifting more cause of the effedrine (on the product have this) too, but I fest more test

Hey, someone knows the effects of Tribulus terrestris?

NightOp is offline Member
    i just want to know the truth about 1-test.... 1-ad supposedly converts to this but most likely at a very low rate (which makes buying 1-ad too expensive to see any benefits IMO). So now we move onto pure 1-test.... im told you can buy this stuff now legally and that is very similiar to primo except less orally available, id like to see how a six week cycle of 1-test would work ... they say it cannot convert to estrogen period, (DHT derivative i think.. also converts to DHT a little as well) ya its expensive, but its legal and makes me wanna try it. I'd even have anti-e's and clomid on hand just in case cuz im paranoid

NightOp, nice post, man, I search more about 1-test. Too expencive? How much ?

https://ssl-000.9netave.com/~ux15f11...ure/1Test.html

im in no way suggesting this stuff... in fact i don't even know the difference between the base, ether, and esters.... i would like to know more about them all of course

I know that,man

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I've seen a lot of people report good gains using Avant Labs 1-test in 2 week, and 4-8 week cycles, but I'm still skeptical of it. However, I'd say if you have the extra cash to spend, it's worth giving a shot...www.avantlabs.com is their website if you're curious to check their pricing.

Naturally Anabolic is offline Associate Member
    1-Test has effects similair to primo given somewhat large doseages of it, it does not convert to estrogen but is a DHT deriviative so you may lose hair from it. its pricey and to some extent i would consider it a steroid in its own right...from what im told it still shuts off the HPTA axis just like any other steroid would.

nj_, thanx, I checked the site.
    1-Testosterone + 4-androstenediol seems to be a potent androgen. Have you heard about side effects?

Natural Anabolic : Hey bro, hair loss for me is the worst side effect. Really dont like the idea of losing hair. Have you ever tried some pro-hormones(dontt need to be 1-Testosterone + 4-androstenediol) ?? Do you know any other side effect for 1-test?? Cant I take something to convert this DHT??? Some DHT blockers???(I dont ven know if this exists...). Well, thank you 4all!

nj_
    nj_ is offline Senior Member
    I've heard of people using Nizoral shampoo to help prevent hair loss when using 1-test, and if you arent suffering severe hair loss right now, a 2 week cycle of 1-test isn't going to exactly make you bald. Using Propecia/Proscar will also help you retain the hair you have (and grow some more hair in some cases). If you can manage to get a prescription for it, proxiphen-n by drproctor.com will help you regrow/retain hair I hear.

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    My mate is spending just under $1 USD on some tablets that are not even pro hormones. As they are illegal where I live.

I said you dont even know if they work! I got some lil thai pinkys for 60 cents (in USD). AND I KNOW THEY WORK.

Most of those are a waist of fucking time and $$$.

Liek that ZMA stack... zinc.. magn. and some thing else for quite a few $$$$'s.

NO THANKS! (I do eat vitamins,.. including zinc and magn etc)But I am not fooled in thinking I will be coleman off them, even though the packaging say otherwise.

ZMA... what the fuck ?

nate dog, i hear ya... i don't waste money on ZMA either.. i try to get most of my nutritional needs (vitamins and minerals) from what i eat, and I use a daily multi (after my largest meal to help absorbsion because many vitamins are oil soluable and need fats/oils to be utilized best) and I use a 20mg zinc lozenge ED before bed.. there is no need to spend money on ZMA IMO when you can buy zinc lozenges and get what you need from EATING.

As far as the DHT blocking goes, if I remember correctly saw palmetto can be used to block one of the types of DHT (not sure if i worded this right, i know that there are two "things" involved here and saw palmetto only blocks one of them which accounts for something like 30% of the two... I'll have to dig up some more research to get the terms correct)

I would love to try 1-test simply because its legal I can avoid some of the social problems that I would have to deal with if i juiced (and the fact that Im all natural right now and plan to stay that way). It also seems pretty safe, just like real primo does. I guess my only real concern would be the hair loss and the prostate enlargement/cancer risk, but thats just cuz im paranoid.

NightOp, thats my only fears too, this risks makes me paranoic. Thats why I am not juiced yet.

weightsbeforedates is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by NightOp
    i just want to know the truth about 1-test.... 1-ad supposedly converts to this but most likely at a very low rate (which makes buying 1-ad too expensive to see any benefits IMO). So now we move onto pure 1-test.... im told you can buy this stuff now legally and that is very similiar to primo except less orally available, id like to see how a six week cycle of 1-test would work ... they say it cannot convert to estrogen period, (DHT derivative i think.. also converts to DHT a little as well) ya its expensive, but its legal and makes me wanna try it. I'd even have anti-e's and clomid on hand just in case cuz im paranoid
    I am in week #6 or an eight week cycle of Trenebol-x (transdermal 1-test) and the results are not even close to the results I seen from 1-ad. Doesn't really add up if you figure that 1-ad converts to 1-test but 1-ad is a superior product in my opinion. Now if the price would drop it would make 1-ad a great product but an 8 week cycle of 1-ad can be as expensive as roids.

dnoel is offline New Member
    i wonder if you're using enough tren -x weightsbeforedates....

1-test is what 1-ad converts to minus the estrogenic side effects.... the estrogenic sides also give you the water retention and whatnot (BOOBIES!) that make you seem bigger and allow you to lift a bit more weight. 1-test alone is recommended for cutting cycles-- for bulking cycles either stack it with creatine and ala, 4-ad, or all of the above (although i have to say you'd be one hella poofy mofo if you did all of the above). Anyhow, consider upping the dose of tren-x, and also maybe upping the cals a bit (you didnt mention how much you were eating, but hey.. more food never hurts

I am using 2ml in the morning and 2ml in the afternoon. 1-test better known as a legal steroid is an active metabolite and percussor to test. 1-ad is a great product that porduces good results in the 900mg/daily range. I think trenebol-x is an ok product but I believe the concentrations are low or something I did not see the weight gain or strength gain. The inventor of 1-ad recommends that 1-ad be used in a cutting cycle because it is not a mass drug becuase of no estrogen effects thus no water retention. 1-ad is more associated with lean mass gains. Either way, I will definetly use 1-ad again, maybe Avantlabs one. I heard it is good.

My diet is good, I get plenty of protein a day and good quality carbs, I think the trenebol just wasn't for me. Only thing I noticed is I am vascular as hell in the areas of application: arms, chest, quads

Originally posted by weightsbeforedates
    ... 1-test better known as a legal steroid is an active metabolite and percussor to test...
    are you sure about this? I thought 1-test is simply a DHT derivative much like primo except less potent.

nope active meatbolite

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...test+and+primo

thread lets you know the difference between 1-test and primo

thnx demented very helpful link.

Baller4 is offline New Member
    I am very new to this site so I am not sure if I am in the right place but I have a question. I recently started taking androstene poppers. I was taking them according to the label. However my buddy informed me to take them throughout the entire dayfor them to even work. Well I have been trying this for the past two weeks and have exploded. I put on about 10 pounds of ripped and I feel great. But my testicles have seemed to shrunk a bit. please give me som info. Am I just being paranoid or should I worry

badbart is offline New Member
    Some Prohormones work. I’ve used 1-AD, Nor-Doil and 4-AD and they worked very well. You have to buy them from a good company and take the right doses at the right times and they WORK! Most people don’t take high enough doses spread out evenly over the day to keep the Prohormones in their body. If you do it right it’s expensive but well worth it.

A lot of the companies that make prohormones make a terrible product. Some good companies are Avant labs, Ergophram and Molecular Nutrition.

badbart is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Baller4
    I am very new to this site so I am not sure if I am in the right place but I have a question. I recently started taking androstene poppers. I was taking them according to the label. However my buddy informed me to take them throughout the entire dayfor them to even work. Well I have been trying this for the past two weeks and have exploded. I put on about 10 pounds of ripped and I feel great. But my testicles have seemed to shrunk a bit. please give me som info. Am I just being paranoid or should I worry
    Your nuts go back to normal after you stop taking the poppers. But it might take 2 weeks. Don't take them longer them 8 weeks and stay off the poppers a least as long as you were on them. Also take ZMA when you stop the poppers it might help bring your natural test back quicker.

Thread Information