sos786 is offline New Member

Unhappy Xenadrine is it harmfull in any way?

ok guys starting to hit the weights, and you guys recomended Xenadrine. Just wondering if their is any long term or short term effects. Also with my work out should I be taking vitamins? ok thanxs

viper is offline Member
    look up ephedrine on the internet.....to many sides to list.....
    unless you have an underlying condition or take more than is recommended, you should be fine.....

unless your diet is perfect (no-one i know has a perfect diet)....then you need to take a multivitamin.....

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    don't take that stuff for to long. I used it for workouts sometimes, but i have a shitty sleep.

lots of side effects. make sure u no about it before using it

flexman94 is offline New Member
    for a healthy athlete there should be no problems with taking xenedrine, if you stick to the recommended dosage, however the problem with it is that you will continually use more and more to get the same effect....if you have any kind of heart problems stay far away, most side effects are similar to drinking too much coffee....you cant sleep and you are way too hyper....before taking it you should check with a doctor to make sure you have no heart problems or problems with hypertension......if you do take it stick with a mild dosage and only move up if that dosage is too little

TheMan is offline New Member
    Common sides are:

Hyperactivity
    Anxiety
    Elevated Blood presure
    Insomnia
    Dry mouth
    Frequent urination
    Appetaite suppresion

In most people it has almost no side effects except jitteryness. Some people react differnetly however and may experience sever anxiety and insomnia depending on sensitivity. Ephidrine is an amphetamine so it is essentially speed. Take too much and you may experience unwanted sides...This is where the serious sides happen. At the standard dose most peopl ehandle it very well though, contrary to what the FDA would like the sheepish population to believe.

flexman94 is offline New Member
    couldnt have said it better myself

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Stick to the recomendations on the bottle, start out with a 1/2 dose and see how that works for you. After you notice less of a boost from the 1/2 dose then go to the regular dose. Never over-dose. I am so tired of hearing all the negative remarks about caff/effederine when people are clearly overdosing and then blaming the supplement.

bicepsual is offline Banned
    bro u jus got to take it easy with ephedrine, take less of it and for short periods but if u wanna shredd the fat jus cut your fat and take some clen
    peace out bro
    love the name

$uperman is offline Member
    and make sure you dont take it to late in the evening. your ass will never go to sleep. one day i didnt get to the gym till like 7 and just went ahead and took it anyway... dude i was freaking wide eyed all night. it makes you sweat alot also , me and my gurl would just be at the movies and start sweating my ass off if it was just a tad bit warm.

lethalppl is offline Associate Member
    Ya it makes you sweet like no other. After my cardio i look like i jsut got out of shower. Have anyone else noticed that viens seemed to be fuller when on it or is that jsut because im losing bf? i also noticed in my stomach and chest i retain water at higher rate then normal. Is this normal too?
    I take about 4 to 6 a day depending on workout day. i knowi m overdosing.

FromFleshtoSteel is offline Associate Member
    yeah, i sweat like a bastard too, but fuller veins like you said. haven't noticed the water retention though

datboychris is offline New Member
    I agree ... dont take it for long periods of time ... the effects begin to get weaker and weaker which can lead to abuse of the supplement... try to cycle in and out ... thats how i find ephedrine works best ... good luck bro

p.s.
    sleep can be a problem

firedup is offline Junior Member
    It's good.
    but a multi is a must!
    drink min of a gallon of h2o a day.
    don't get the new Xena. the kind without ephidrine.
    it can't possibly work.
    don't go over suggested amount and you'll be fine.
    3 weeks on 1 week off.
    and cardio cardio cardio

devland2 is offline Junior Member
    if you are just starting with weights then skip the eca stack and just lift, build some muscle and eat , worry about cuttin after you have had some good beginner gains , don't worry about upping your metabolism , the weight training will do far more for you now

Adonis is offline Associate Member
    really be carefull and do not abuse this product.
    each body reacts different so start low and see what happens.

we are not doctors and are not responsable for your health, only you are, so make responsable decitions.
    This was said to me on another forum, it applies to everything, steroids , supplements and training.

take care.

lethalppl is offline Associate Member
    Ok im kind of pissed i just ordered 2 bottles of Xenadrine from ALLsportsnutrition and they send me the New kind without Ephedrine. Has anyone tried this does it work the same i can not see how it can. What makes me mad is that in my reciepts says that i got RFA (stuff with Ephedrine) I m going to contact them and see if they made a mistake.

NightOp is offline Member
    Originally posted by Adonis
    really be carefull and do not abuse this product.
    each body reacts different so start low and see what happens.

we are not doctors and are not responsable for your health, only you are, so make responsable decitions.
    This was said to me on another forum, it applies to everything, steroids , supplements and training.

take care.
    I agree, nice post.

Thread Information