zOaib is offline VET

True Protien Tribulus The Best !

now i know what a 90% frustanol saponins trib looks like the **** thing is powdered soo fine that , if u grab some u can make it into putty ......... anyways i bought a capsule machine form these guys too '00' size caps which hold 550-600mg of trib in them ................ i just made 25 caps , cause that is the max the machine makes in one go , took 2 , and POW the test boost i got of this i have never had off anything except clomid , so all u trib lovers stop wasting money on ****ty trib these ppl have the real deal , no wonder its 17.99 for 100 g ..................

yooo is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZOAIB
    now i know what a 90% frustanol saponins trib looks like the **** thing is powdered soo fine that , if u grab some u can make it into putty ......... anyways i bought a capsule machine form these guys too '00' size caps which hold 550-600mg of trib in them ................ i just made 25 caps , cause that is the max the machine makes in one go , took 2 , and POW the test boost i got of this i have never had off anything except clomid , so all u trib lovers stop wasting money on ****ty trib these ppl have the real deal , no wonder its 17.99 for 100 g ..................
    Even tho ur are the Supplement Forum Salesman..

This post just made my fvckin day...i just ordered some and i cant wait to cap it now...Ive always heard that trueproteins sh*t was for real, but now im pumped to try it myself... thanks bro

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by yooo
    Even tho ur are the Supplement Forum Salesman..

This post just made my fvckin day...i just ordered some and i cant wait to cap it now...Ive always heard that trueproteins sh*t was for real, but now im pumped to try it myself... thanks bro
    awesome , man i just try to share some of the good stuff that works , and i know because i have a real tolerance for supps of any kind nothing mildly dosed ever effects me , but when it does i post it here , i am loving my trib , hope u enjoy yours too !

Italion Stallion07 is offline Associate Member
    I jus ordered 100g and you just made my day too ZOAIB...

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to wear rubber gloves when messing with that stuff cause like zoaib said its so fine that when you touch it it turns to tar.

seanw is offline Banned
    where do you order it from. And the pill makeing machine as well

RONINASAUNA is offline Associate Member
    Just odered mine as well... thanks

Hopefully I get better results from this one than all the other "great" Trib products that wasted my money...lol

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    where do you order it from. And the pill makeing machine as well
    www . true protien . com <------ for your trib and capsule machine , remember they dont sell the empty capsules , but if u do a search in yahoo for '00' size gelcaps or vege caps u will get a huge list of people selling them , !

zOaib is offline VET
    just ordered 300 grams more , stuffs too good , i had to quit taking my clomid for this last week PCT , because this was strong enough by itself , with clomid and this together i started gettign mad acne on my back and shoulders , SO any of u guys got yours in the mail let me know how u like it i am quite excited about this 90% frustanol trib ! its the real deal !

zOaib is offline VET
    Bumpity Bump !

TheMindOfRoss is offline Banned

Frustanol Saponins include a VARIETY of saponins OTHER than PROTODIOSCIN

Frustanol Saponins include a VARIETY of saponins OTHER than PROTODIOSCIN--which is the ACTIVE steroidal saponin responsible for stimulating the production of LH. 90% Protod. would be GREAT. But that is not the claim. Be very careful when it comes to the standardization of Tribulus Terrestris. The ONLY Tribulus supplements that work are: Tribex, tribestan, Vitrix, Endotest, and Fuzu. Stick with those; you will be very pleased with the test surge these can give. ALSO--Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma Longfolia) is also a great herb that has been clinically proven to increase testosterone levels in humans. Use REDKAT. Good SHiot.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMindOfRoss
    Frustanol Saponins include a VARIETY of saponins OTHER than PROTODIOSCIN--which is the ACTIVE steroidal saponin responsible for stimulating the production of LH. 90% Protod. would be GREAT. But that is not the claim. Be very careful when it comes to the standardization of Tribulus Terrestris. The ONLY Tribulus supplements that work are: Tribex, tribestan, Vitrix, Endotest, and Fuzu. Stick with those; you will be very pleased with the test surge these can give. ALSO--Tongkat Ali (Eurycoma Longfolia) is also a great herb that has been clinically proven to increase testosterone levels in humans. Use REDKAT. Good SHiot.
    i have tried REDKAT , TRIBEX , AND TRIBESTAN , way expensive and u gotta pop 4 to 6 caps everyday ........... 6 caps to get the desired effect, to coem to think of it i ahve tried soo many trib products , that if i took somethign potent i'd know it , TRUE PROTIEN gives quality stuff , and this trib i got proves it RIGHT !

i have tried REDKAT , TRIBEX , AND TRIBESTAN , way expensive and u gotta pop 4 to 6 caps everyday ........... 6 caps to get the desired effect, to coem to think of it i ahve tried soo many trib products , that if i took somethign potent i'd know it , TRUE PROTIEN gives quality stuff , and this trib i got proves it RIGHT !
    ok got my Trueprotein Trib powder in the mail today and am excited.

I ordered the cap machine and have the 00 caps.

Questions:

1) How do you know how many mgs in each cap when you are done, given that you must lose some to sticking to the machine/container you have the machine in, etc?

2) How do you know how hard and how many times to use the tamper when capping?

3) How many caps you do take given that a normal dose of "regular" trib is approx 3-6g?

Thanks for the help

Ok...You aren't listening.

You ARE NOT LISTENING. 90% FRUSTANOL saponins means DIDILLY SQUAT--NOTHING. FRUSTANOL saponins INCLUDE a VARIETY of OTHER saponins--NOT the active steroidal saponin called PROTODIOCIN. SO--WHAT is THE PROTODIOCIN%? I would like to know. if it is standardized for PROTODIOCIN(THE ACTIVE!! SAPONIN!!) I will be interested. But as for now, It just seeems like your trying to rip people off.

zOaib is offline VET
    You ARE NOT LISTENING. 90% FRUSTANOL saponins means DIDILLY SQUAT--NOTHING. FRUSTANOL saponins INCLUDE a VARIETY of OTHER saponins--NOT the active steroidal saponin called PROTODIOCIN. SO--WHAT is THE PROTODIOCIN%? I would like to know. if it is standardized for PROTODIOCIN(THE ACTIVE!! SAPONIN!!) I will be interested. But as for now, It just seeems like your trying to rip people off.
    just got my email reply from true protien . com guys they say every serving is 500mg and every 500mg serving has 30-40% of protodioscin , and it makes sense cause this stuff is pretty potent , since i have taken all the ones u mentioned above also tribestan , which has 20% protodioscin in it , this trib out number all of them , but i would still like to hear form all u guys who ordered this trib .......... how do u feel on it ?
    Last edited by ZOAIB; 03-09-2005 at 09:38 AM.

just got my email reply from true protien . com guys they say every serving is 500mg and every 500mg has 260 mg of protodioscin , so calculating that each serving has 52% of protodioscin , and it makes sense cause this stuff is pretty potent , since i have taken all the ones u mentioned above also tribestan , which has 20% protodioscin in it , this trib out number all of them , but i would still like to hear form all u guys who ordered this trib .......... how do u feel on it ?
    Questions:

1) How do you know how many mgs in each cap when you are done, given that you must lose some to sticking to the machine/container you have the machine in, etc?

3) How many caps you do take given that a normal dose of "regular" trib is approx 3-6g?

cant wait to try it

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by RONINASAUNA
    Questions:

cant wait to try it

take an empty gelcap and weigh it before u put the trib in it , i usually can squeeze in 550-575 after subtracting the empty cap weight , by using that pill machine ............... and i take 3 caps , and i am all boost from just that ........ i usually was using ON tribulus 650mg caps those i had to take 4-6 to get full effect or just close to it , but this stuff is potent for some reason , cause i really feel the difference , please post your experience , after using it , thx

take an empty gelcap and weigh it before u put the trib in it , i usually can squeeze in 550-575 after subtracting the empty cap weight , by using that pill machine ............... and i take 3 caps , and i am all boost from just that ........ i usually was using ON tribulus 650mg caps those i had to take 4-6 to get full effect or just close to it , but this stuff is potent for some reason , cause i really feel the difference , please post your experience , after using it , thx

great, thanks for the info. I will post feedback when I am finished capping and finally get to try some!

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    i have been using it for several weeks and even tho i am a 21yr old male i hve found it to have an effect.

Farhan is offline Associate Member
    how much does shipping cost?
    say i want the kit and 100 grams of trib?
    and will they ship to Canada?

SHOWTIME05 is offline New Member

trib

I like tribuplex 750 by mrm. 5grams ed.

Stop Lying

Stop Lying. There has never been a tribulus supplement containing more than 20% protodioscine. The costs would be ASTRONOMICAL! Let's not take advantage of the less informed, please. Stop spreading lies. Good-day

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Stop Lying. There has never been a tribulus supplement containing more than 20% protodioscine. The costs would be ASTRONOMICAL! Let's not take advantage of the less informed, please. Stop spreading lies. Good-day
    Not exactly the best idea calling people liars, when you have a total of 6 posts so far...

Lol

The number of times one has posted does not reflect their knowledge of bodybuilding, nutrition, and/or supplementation. It is my duty, as an educated individual, to prevent the propogation of misinformation. And, being that I have supplemented with Tribulus for years, and have researched the magnificent herb extensively, I can conclude with near CERTAINTY, that this thread is a LIE.

PS.....I have searched this forum top to bottom for a while--YOU do have some sound advice. Good to have educated people on the board.

nsa
    I agree that the number of posts do not indicate someones knowledge, but it is generally used to gauge a posters experience on the board. Im not looking for an argument, just telling you to be a bit more careful about the things you say on the board. BTW, show respect to vets and mods.

One thing i have noticed is while taking this trib im always really hot and i feel quite lethargic when not in the gym. Anyone else experiencing this. My old man started taking em the other day and stopped because he diddnt like the sweating the lethargy.

nsa
    I noticed being warmer. And being semi-tired, but i relate that to be having more sex than normal, which takes alot out of me.

Tribulus should DEFINITELY not make you feel lethargic or tired. Actually, this was one of it's many uses among the Greeks: as an energy tonic. Tribulus stumlates the AMP-cycle increasing energy at the cellular level. It also increases strength dramatically--not only by rasing testosterone levels in the blood, but my mechanisms still unknown(Perhaps some phytochemicals are inherently androgenic ?). The herb increases muscular endurance and sexual stamina. It also increases pc contractile force(pc is the muscle that expells semen from your penis), resulting in greater climax control and stronger and more enjoyable orgasms. I could go on forever. I love this VINE!

nsa
    The increase in sex drive is the cause of my lethargy, not the actual herb itself. Bustin nuts is going to take alot out of you, at least it does for me.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    The number of times one has posted does not reflect their knowledge of bodybuilding, nutrition, and/or supplementation. It is my duty, as an educated individual, to prevent the propogation of misinformation. And, being that I have supplemented with Tribulus for years, and have researched the magnificent herb extensively, I can conclude with near CERTAINTY, that this thread is a LIE.

PS.....I have searched this forum top to bottom for a while--YOU do have some sound advice. Good to have educated people on the board.
    Welcome bro, stick around you seem to be very educated, and like the way you put things. Plain and simple.....
    Kman

Ok its march and im sitting in only a pair of shorts and im hot! Just like to check that other people are having the same side effects. If anyone could explain why im so hot and why im always thirsty id apreciate it.

Tribulus Terrestris is a DIURETIC--a substance or drug that tends to increase the discharge of urine. SO, if your thirsty this is perfectly normal. As for feeling HOT, anytime testosterone levels are increased, so to is body temperature. Though, you should not be feeling HOT all day. Just keep yourself hydrated and release all of that energy in the gym! If symptoms persist or change, let me know--it could be your trib.

Thread Information