Angry myogenx=breaking out

does myogenx make you break out? this is my 3rd day of taking 3 pills/day and my back is breaking out pretty bad out into my arms a little.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    well rising test levels is known to cause breakouts. aka thats why people get acne when they hit puberty

Nismo is offline Member
    you know I never got acne when I hit puberty??? I wonder why that was. Anyway, yes Myogenx does meke you breakout, especially on your back.

IronAdam is offline Member
    unstable hormone levels are more responsible for the acne than simply elevating testosterone . Anthony Roberts is coming out with an anti estrogen product to be taken along side mygenx that may help the acne problem. You'll have to ask him that, but in the mean time you can try spreading your doses out as evenly as possible. Also, wash you face/back as often as neccessary to prevent break outs. An IA like arimidex might help in the mean time as well.

Nismo is offline Member
    so in other wordds take a bath dirty

ckyass is offline Associate Member
    Yeah ive been breaking out mainly on my face, but nothing serious. Looking foward to the new anti Estrogen coming out

boostedevo8 is offline Associate Member
    yeah i broke out big time on my face........

just got some nizoral yesterday so lets see if it helps...

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Tanning boys... Tanning!

lol im in south FL i just walk out side and im darker....lol

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by italianplayboy09
    does myogenx make you break out? this is my 3rd day of taking 3 pills/day and my back is breaking out pretty bad out into my arms a little.
    well, just like a teenager..

increased oil production from increased test production..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    yeah it's not the myogenx product, but the increase in test. i had the same problems, and it was only on my back. get some dawn antibacterial dish soap and and use it when you shower. i always take bar soap to my skin afterwards as well bc it helps in drying it out and i don't wanna smell like a dishwasher. tanning will also o wonders for your skin, atleast it has for mine.

gonna have to take the jetski out this weekend....lol

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hawktribal
    yeah it's not the myogenx product, but the increase in test. i had the same problems, and it was only on my back. get some dawn antibacterial dish soap and and use it when you shower. i always take bar soap to my skin afterwards as well bc it helps in drying it out and i don't wanna smell like a dishwasher. tanning will also o wonders for your skin, atleast it has for mine.
    Dish soap will work, but its torture on your skin. There's better options out there, like benzoyl peroxide face wash and skin toner during the day and straight bp at night time.

tard_zone is offline Associate Member
    so from the posts I've read, I have a pretty good chance of breaking out too. Sucks, because I finally got the worst of mine cleared up. Anybody use without breaking out?
    Last edited by tard_zone; 03-03-2007 at 12:44 PM.

alright well before it was just my back and a little on my arms that were bad and now its my face. can i use dish soap on my face or will that be too strong? i hate having my face like this. if anyone can tell me what i could use would be very helpful

Quote Originally Posted by boostedevo8
    yeah i broke out big time on my face........

just got some nizoral yesterday so lets see if it helps...
    hows the nizoral going and where did you buy it? i live in florida too so i dont have to worry about tanning. youre using this on your face and back right?

I'm only using it on my face because its the only place I broke out .....it has helped a lot.....I got the 1% nizoral at walgreens.....I use it every other day or 2 days because if I useit too often it makes my skin way too dry to the point that's its painful.....I like it and it has worked for me!

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by boostedevo8
    I'm only using it on my face because its the only place I broke out .....it has helped a lot.....I got the 1% nizoral at walgreens.....I use it every other day or 2 days because if I useit too often it makes my skin way too dry to the point that's its painful.....I like it and it has worked for me!
    im going to have to pick some of this stuff up for my shoulders. there a mess right now acne wise. my face is decent though

yeah its good stuff .....I like it .....it dries my skin out big time.....

Thread Information