Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member

Night Time Proteins.. Which one???

What do you guys think of this one as a night time protein??

http://proteinfactory.com/store/prod...products_id=83

or maybe just the standard 100% casein Protein??

http://proteinfactory.com/store/prod...roducts_id=468

thanks
    Mike

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    You can use longer lasting proteins such as Micellular Casien and milk concentrate both good. If you add some efa's maybe a bit more effective to slow the digestion/absorbtion rate. Some say it last for 8 hrs during sleep but I think that is hyperbole marketing. If you sip on some whey/cassien blend during the night when you hit the bathroom is all you need. That's what I have been doing recently.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Just get a night blend, and dont worry about waking up and drinking some whey, you dont go horribly catabolic

Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    Just get a night blend, and dont worry about waking up and drinking some whey, you dont go horribly catabolic

i dont worry about the waking up part. i get up about 6 hours after the night shake for work. I eat egg whites 1st meal. i was curious how this 100% egg white protein is too. anyone ever use it?? Sometimes i dont have time to cook eggs so i grab 1 scoop whey.

http://proteinfactory.com/store/prod...products_id=38

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    IMO trueprotein.com is the best place to get a night-time blend. If you don't like the pre-made blends they have you can customize exactly what you want. Adding EFA's will help slow the digestion of whatever protein(s) you choose. I use micellar casein, egg white protein and milk protein isolate before bed.

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    IMO trueprotein.com is the best place to get a night-time blend. If you don't like the pre-made blends they have you can customize exactly what you want. Adding EFA's will help slow the digestion of whatever protein(s) you choose. I use micellar casein, egg white protein and milk protein isolate before bed.

NSA, i know you wouldnt steer me wrong. i went with all the whey on your advice and i love it. So i took your advice and went with 50% micellar, 25% egg white and 25% milk protein. i also went with 100% egg white too for the morning shake on days that i cant make my 8 egg white for breakfast.

Thread Information