dr.shred is offline Senior Member

post workout shake

hey guys found this product called endurox for post workout shake. Kinda of like dex and protein, but was wondering if this would be even better that is designed spec. for post workout. 4:1 ratio of carbs/protein. Check it out.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/end/acc.html

-SHRED

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    It would need about 4 servings to be an adequate PWO drink. At almost $4 per serving Im not sure how cost affective it is. Plus it has fructose as the 4th ingredient, which is not an ideal sugar PWO. But, its not bad, all considered.

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    It would need about 4 servings to be an adequate PWO drink. At almost $4 per serving Im not sure how cost affective it is. Plus it has fructose as the 4th ingredient, which is not an ideal sugar PWO. But, its not bad, all considered.
    I was just thinking since it was spec. designed for that maybe it would be better, maybe im wrong?

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    There's only 5g of protein per serving as well.... just a money grab IMO....

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    You would be much better off buying whey isolate and dextrose, then mixing them to the ratio you desire. Theoretically 4:1 is the best ratio for PWO. But i find that 2:1-3:1 works best for me.

Thread Information