Chris74 is offline New Member

Getting back in the gym.....Phera Phlex question

I have been out of the gym for about two years. Between coming home from a war, and getting divorced, I have let my body go to shit. I have been back in the gym for about 3 weeks now and I am totally disqusted with myself. I have got my diet and normal supplements back in check now, but I have a LONG way to go to get back where I was. I am 6-4 220 lbs right now. Some muscle, mostly flab. At my prime I was 6-4 230 lean. I have never done any AS. I did a little Andro back in the day, but had minimal results. My question is, what do you guys think about me starting a 3 week PP cycle in about 3 weeks. I know that only gives me 6 weeks back in the gym, but could it really hurt anything. My reason for wanting to go ahead with the cycle so soon is pretty stupid. I am going on a cruise in June, and I would like to have at least a little bit of my old body back. I am planning to run all of the protective supplements during the cycle and Clomid for PCT. I know that waiting several months would be better, but would it hurt to go ahead with it now?? Thanks in advance for the help.

Bump....Help me out guys.

hardgainer12 is offline Senior Member
    u can do it but always use carefully

Milky87 is offline Member
    its your body, do what you want

Im going to play Devil's Advocate and say go for it

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    I would honestly say dont bother right now. If your bf% is too high, it wont do to much for you. I say, work on more cutting and getting your diet in check, and in a few months when you really start getting in the groove of things, then go ahead and use PP.
    Good luck on whatever you choose to do, I know its hard to NOT use a supplement like PP, but.... you gotta decide

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    PP IS A STEROID dont fool yourself because its temporarily legal

I think you should honestly wait a considerable amount of time before doing this because you will risk injury a lot more.

Specifically regarding tendons!!! your strength and muscle size increase like that but tendons and ligaments take a good deal of time to adjust and if you start now they most likely wont catch up in time.

Wait a few months and make sure your diet and trainning are in complete check first.

the results also will be ALOT more noticeble if you get your BF down in this time

THE_DOME is offline Anabolic Member
    i think if you make some adjustment in diet and training keep it natty, the pp and sd are hardcore on the liver, harder than a regular cycle

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Chris, look at the cutting sticky and change it to fit your needs.
    post your diet and we'll all critique it and then... start a daily log on here!!!!!!! bro's will encourage you and i'll stick with you through it. i would say give a HARD ASS try at a strict cutter a shot. don't do PP yet, it is a steroid as Bryan2 said...but good luck with which ever path you choose

I guess I am going to be the typical dumbass here and go ahead with the cycle starting April 15th. That will give me 7 weeks total time back in the gym before I start the cycle. I am following the cutting plan in the diet forum closely and I have lost 11 pounds in three weeks. I am really starting to tone back up and I would guess my bf to be around 15%. I appreciate the info about damaging ligaments and tendons. That was one of my major concerns when I first thought about doing this. I will be taking lots of liver detox and cardio health supplements during the cycle. I will probably be overkilling it in fact. My ex wife is a medical technologist, and we are on good enough terms that she is going to do my blood work for me prior to, during, and after my cycle. I have the clomid on order, and I will also be taking Redkat. I know I am playing with fire this early on in my reintro to the gym, but I am going to give it a try. Thanks for the advice guys. I will keep you all updated.

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    hmmm ok....4 wks, 20,20,30,30 , then supportin supps should be milk thistles, hawthorn berry, taurine, flush free niacin, proteins, *(DUH) diet well

drink plenty of water...

stretch before workouts, and if you got high body fat, trust me, gaining muscle will not make u feel any better about it.. GOOD LUCK

tinyguy2 is offline Member
    yeah i doubt your 15% can you almost see abs or have a pot belly? you said you were fat people who are 15% dotn think they are fat. gaining muscle under fat is jsut going to make you look that much fatter. and 11 pounds in 3 weeks was probably like 4 pounds of fat. why dont u keep cutting and wait with the steroids .

NightTrain is offline Senior Member
    hey, BB and tiny guy, hate to state the obvious but if this guy was gona start his cycle on april 15th then any advice (no matter how good) you give him now is too late........... and he is probally already been on his cruise. just my 2 cents......... have a gr8 day

tinyguy2 is offline Member
    haha i jsut saw it was a new post i dont read dates...well hope all went well then haha

Thread Information