Thread: ephedrine?

getbig888 is offline Senior Member

ephedrine?

What were the reasons for it being banned. i know it had some unwanted side effects in some cases but what were they and how can they be avoided.

also i have been taking arginine supps for vascularity but i am gonna go on eca stack for 2 weeks so should i drop the arginine cause they could be counterproductive?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    What were the reasons for it being banned. i know it had some unwanted side effects in some cases but what were they and how can they be avoided.

also i have been taking arginine supps for vascularity but i am gonna go on eca stack for 2 weeks so should i drop the arginine cause they could be counterproductive?
    People died from using it incorrectly.

Drop the arginine while using ECA.

ok i dont know about yall, but to me death seems to be a little bit of a problem! if i use 25 mg 2-3 times daily with my lipo 6 is this misuage?

and how did they use it incorrectly and die?

nsa
    Thats fine. The people that died from it used it in excessive doses before sports in the extreme heat and didn't properly hydrate themselves. So they died.

3 more questions> will i experience any vascularity from 2 weeks of this stack and also after 2 weeks of this stack i will be doing alot of drinking on spring break// will this pose a problem if i stop usage before i leave for trip. also i will be taking in a lot of coffee, green tea, and also using a diuretic any thing wrong with this?

nsa
    coffe and vasodilators don't go well together at all.

what vasodilator will i be using???? i am stopping usage of arginine

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by getbig888
    what vasodilator will i be using???? i am stopping usage of arginine
    I assumed since you didn't say you wouldn't be using arginine that you would be using it. If you stop using it before you start drinking coffe then your good to go.

cool, nsa you always seem to know the right answers about this stuff, but i didnt see you comment on ephendrine hcl when it has Guaifenesin in it, just wondering b/c mine has 200 mgs of this stuff in it

ok i just read where ecy is not so good to combine together and is bad for the heart. I have already bought the lipo 6 which has yohmbe in it. will 2 weeks of ecy affect my heart???

nsa
    Any stimulant will effect your heart, its that simple. ECY isn't that bad for your heart IMO. The things you should monitor on ECY are your blood pressure and other compounds/aminos you use because yohimbine is a moderate MAO Inhibitor.

nsa
    Guaifenesin is not really something you want to take unless your sick and need an expectorant and mucolytic. Also it slightly decreases the effectiveness of ephedrine. DNE sells pure ephedrine.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Im really not in the school of thought that guafenisen decreases ephedrine's actions. From personal experience I have noticed nothing, I have seen nothing substantial on paper saying otherwise either. And, guafenisen is fairly benign. I could be wrong though, just my opinion. Also, caffeine in moderation is not bad with NO products, ephedrine definitely is though.
    Last edited by prolangtum; 03-14-2005 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    Any stimulant will effect your heart, its that simple. ECY isn't that bad for your heart IMO. The things you should monitor on ECY are your blood pressure and other compounds/aminos you use because yohimbine is a moderate MAO Inhibitor.
    so why take something that is going to effect your heart, does this mean if you take more than recommended usage or that it will effect heart with just 2 weeks of regular usage?

nsa
    The level of effect it will have on your heart ranges from minimal (normal users) to cardiac arrest(the users who died.)

how do you avoid the cardiac arrest and when you say minimal what does that mean>

nsa
    Avoid cardiac arrest by not using more than a normal dose and not working out in extreme heat. Minimal means very little.

ok then i guess i am gonna go for the ecy stack then, if i die i will let you all know hehe

make sure to get Yohimbine HCL. I would start off at 25mgs E, 200mgs C, and 3mgs Y HCL and assess from there.

pro, do this 3 times a day?

yeah.

Thread Information