Thread: camphibolic

playa4933 is offline Associate Member

camphibolic

hey guys,
    ive been recomended by a good friend who isnt new to lifting and suppliments to try something called camphibolic. Heres the link, tell me what yall think.
    http://www.synergymuscle.com/catalog...products_id=35

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    a bottle will only last you 16 days if using the recomended dosing, and 11 days if you use the "experienced" dosage. Id much rather go with something cheap and simple like e/c, or HEAT Stack.

i talked to the guy, he said 170 tabs in a bottle, 4 caps a day, im gettin over 40 days.

THA GONZ is offline Associate Member
    This is a direct reply from USPlabs on am about how long 1 bottle will last:
    Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs
    If you use 4 caps a day serving size is 35 but if 6 caps a day is used then serving is 23. BUT, the label will say that each bottle contains 140 caps but we lied! There over 170 caps per bottle! We decided that cotton was just to expensive.lol

So depending on your dosage protocol, cAMPHIBOLIC servings will vary. No matter the dosage protocol, cAMPHIBOLIC will last a month or longer.

Good question

ceosm,
    Also the product is fairly new and I haven't seen to many reviews on it yet, but it does look promising. I am going to give it a try later in the year during PCT.

you can also check this link and the rest of the board for info on cAMPHIBOLIC

http://www.synergymuscle.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=370

i think i might give it a try during the school year. Summer ill do a small cycle, and maybe during season do test for intensity. I will probably get a bottle soon, i will post reports along the way in this thread.

If you do try it, def post a log. I am interested aswell.

what looks intresting about it? None of the ingredients jump out as revolutionary to me.

Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    what looks intresting about it? None of the ingredients jump out as revolutionary to me.
    Never said it was revolutionary. I have seen little feedback so far but all has been good, so it looks interesting.

yeah nothing looks special, but a friend of mine who has been around the block with lifting and juice and stuff said that that is the only legal roid alternative suppliment thing he recommends. Ill get some feedback from him next time i see him.

im debating with myself whether to order ester (or mono) creatine, or these things. My goals are muscle mass, fat loss or keeping same fat, and really just getting ready for football. Any opinions will be greatly apreciated

hey guys,
    I ordered the camphibolic a minute ago, it should be here in 2-5 business days. I will keep a log as much as possible. The guy i talked to said the only side effect i will notice is being a little hotter (temperature) and get hot flashes from time to time. I also asked him what his thought between Cee and this, and his response was this.

"...Creatine is a great product but whats
    your trainging goals? If fat loss and muscle gain is a goal, i would go
    with cAMPHIBILIC but if increase power and energy, I would use CEE."

so i think im gonna do a camphibolic, then after i get some mass i will do CEE this summer. THanks for the responses, any more help is apreciated

hey guys,
    i received today and took a dose post workout. I noticed very slight warm feeling, and i think because i took like an antibiotic, lamictal, and psudo/guaffin i got a headache and nausea. After i sat down for like 20 the nausea got better but i still kinda got a headache. I will post a log of everything every week or so to keep yall updated. I dont think the company worries too much about pill count, i think they just fill the bottle as much as possible. I got something like 172 pills. Peace

nice, keep us posted!

btw forgot to mention im gonna be taking protein and creatine mono as well, ill let yall know on the gains from that stack.

its a fat loss drug, you should be in a caloric deficit for it to work properly. I would not expect gains in a deficit. You cant lose fat and build muscle at the same time. What are your goals?

hmm my friend who has tried it said he liked it, he said it is very effective at buring fat and gaining muscle. Not to sure, ill just see what happens.

Day 1: (first day with a full days dose)
    Lifted about 30 after taking it. Noticed a headache during lifting for about 15-20, but this could be countered by taking it earlier. No noticeable effects as of yet, didnt feel the interior heat yet, lifted same amounts. I did notice afterwards that my muscles seemed harder than before. After my afternoon dose i notice no headache, no side effects, nothing really. All in all, typical first day, nothing huge. Will report back in a week or so.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Its pretty much just green tea extract. I would much rather take E/C/A or clen .

update time. its my 5th day right now, headaches and stomach aches are really gettin smaller. Im noticing some vascularity, but nothing amazing, not noticing too much water retention with the creatine, maybe caused by the camph, muscles feel a bit harder but nothing huge, same weight, little more tired all the time, but creatine before workouts keeps me ok. All in all, normal first week huh? We will see what happens from here.

Your friend is full of **** than. It is impossible to lose fat and gain muscle if your in a caloric deficit. Maybe lose fat and become more vascular, but you cannot gain muscle, sans steroid use .

who knows you might be right. They are pushing it on outlawmuscle when i looked last, the owner of the company made a thread about it called the anabolic thermogenic.

I work for the company who produces that product (*I write articles for Synergymuscle), and I'll be trying it soon.

Here are the research Papers written on the ingredients in Camphibolic:

http://www.synergymuscle.com/greentea.htm
    http://www.synergymuscle.com/cissus.htm
    http://www.synergymuscle.com/forskolin.htm

I'll be using it for during PCT, and I'll post my results here if you want. I tried 2 USP products so far (the M4AD and 1Cyp) and loved them...especially the cyp).

update day 17:
    Im starting to notice some big pumps. Vascularity increased somewhat, up a few pounds. So far its pretty mediocore, i read a report that on week 5 a guy gained 5 lbs, but he took like double the amount, 10 pills a day.

Isnt this supposed to be a fat loss drug???

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    that cissus stuff supposedly has anabolic /androgenic effects?!
    i imagine they are so miniscuel though... i would rather use yohimbe

yeah there is better stuff out there, but oh well ill be the guinea(sp) pig and see if its any good at all. It is supposed to have a natural anabolic in it, so some results i expect, probably minimal. Even 5 pounds would be ok for me to pack on, and with my diet getting better (still not great) i hope to get 10 pounds of lean muscle by the time this bottle runs out.

So your not dieting I guess?

no im bulking. Im a moron i know, oh well, summer is when i get really serious, right now is my experimenting.

This is from the Owner of SynergyMuscle and USP Labs, the producer of cAMPHIBOLIC (note: I, hooker, did not write this...although I will gladly share my results with this product, as soon as I try it):

cAMPHIBOLIC journals can be found at:
    http://www.synergymuscle.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=38

We have a great research article called the "cAMPHIBOLIC series" by one of
    the smartest men in the industry at http://www.synergymuscle.com/

We are finding some amazing effects of one of the compounds in the product
    that heals Tendon related injuries. As some "experts" may claim that speak
    without much research it's just green tea. In general, the science of
    supplementation is specific to the consumers physiology. Creatine could be
    considered the most effective supplement ever created but some have no
    reaction to its effects. We are not claiming all will "experience" or
    "respond" to cAMPHIBOLIC. Those that do respond are loving the expeerience.
    We can not keep it stocked so word of mouth is our advertising.

USPlabs will never create a product with Research and the article to back
    it.

Have a wonderful day!

ceosm

Thread Information