curtdogg is offline New Member

testapropinol and m1t

hey i am taking three pills of testatropinol and a pill of m1t everyday. I am trying to eat as much as I can. Should i see results? Of coarse I am training hard too. This might sound stupid but do i need any anti-e's with this or liver detox pills? thanks a lot
    curt

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    please read this for your m1t questions
    M1t FAQ

all your questions will be answered
    Last edited by DevilsDeity; 03-15-2005 at 05:27 PM.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    What are the doses of each pill of each?

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    what the hell is testa...whatever.

nsa
    Either way we need to know how much the doses of each pill are. And list the ingredient(s) in the testapropinol.

curtdogg is offline New Member
    ok, this is going to sound really stupid but i don't know the dosage of the pills of the m1t. I only have ten more pills after the one i took today, but its from like legalgear1 or something like that. Testatropinol, its a homeobolic compound made by biopharma USA. Its ingredients are: testosterone , growth hormone , adrenalinum, adrenocorticotropic hormone, lutenizing hormone, progesterone, follicle-stimulating hormone, thyroid-stimulating hormone, and estrone. I also heard you can't take gh in pill form so i don't know if this stuff will work. Someone in another forum told me it probably wont. If its homeobolic do i need to keep it under my tounge? I think its ok to swallow it though. I take three a day. Thanks for all input.
    curt

nsa
    Quote Originally Posted by curtdogg
    ok, this is going to sound really stupid but i don't know the dosage of the pills of the m1t. I only have ten more pills after the one i took today, but its from like legalgear1 or something like that. Testatropinol, its a homeobolic compound made by biopharma USA. Its ingredients are: testosterone , growth hormone , adrenalinum, adrenocorticotropic hormone, lutenizing hormone, progesterone, follicle-stimulating hormone, thyroid-stimulating hormone, and estrone. I also heard you can't take gh in pill form so i don't know if this stuff will work. Someone in another forum told me it probably wont. If its homeobolic do i need to keep it under my tounge? I think its ok to swallow it though. I take three a day. Thanks for all input.
    curt
    Testatropinol is garbage, those ingredients are not orally active and i doubt they would even put that in a pill because it would be a waste to begin with. The legal gear m1t must have a dose on the bottle somewhere.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Homeopathic products=absolute crap

Im pretty sure LG's M 1t is 10mgs

Thread Information