GQSuperman is offline Banned

CEE Thunder...WOW

so, i love this stuff. i began taking clen last week, starting out at 40mcg and working my way up (currently at 140mcg). didn't notice much difference at the gym etc. so, last weekend i started taking some CEE thunder. went to do my chest workout today and WOW. i normally do 100lb dumbell press 10,8,6...struggling with the last set. today i started out and hit 12 easy. so, i bumped up to 105. did 4 sets of 8...tried a 5th set and got 5. i'm sure i could have done 110's but i didn't want to hurt myself (i had been having some cramping problems with the clen and dind't want to run into trouble iwht that much weight...taurine seems to have taken care of the problem though).

anyway, i'm not feeling bloated. i know creatine in itself works, but i was pleasantly surprised today (i don't remember such fast results from regular creatine). i didn't get any ridculous pumps (maybe b/c i'm mixing the clen and cee), but strenght was good and i did still get a good pump.

anyway, IMO a great PCT combo. also, a great alternative to those youngsters instead of AAS or PHs. my gym only has DB's up to 120, so i'm hoping to try to get a set of 8 by the end of my bottle of CEE (current stats are 6'0 204 lbs......i'm guessing 12-13% bodyfat...can see my abs..4 pack... and veins in my arms and one on my hip, but i'm not shredded or anything)

I am pretty impressed with those results, thinking about ordering some CEE myself because I am definently a non-responder to normal mono. Good luck

str8adonis is offline New Member
    I have CEE and have been taking it a teaspoon before my work out and a teaspoon after work out. Do I also take it on my off days? Is this dosage correct I am 6'2 218 14% bf. Thanks for the help

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    depends on how many grams a tsp is.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    umm... where do you get this sh1t?

GQSuperman is offline Banned

search

you could do a google search for CEE Thunder. i got mine at custom nutrition warehouse.com

Thread Information