getbig888 is offline Senior Member

did some research on ephedrine!!!

i found that in two cases where death was directly correlated with the use of ephendrine based products that these people had used the compound for over a year without stopping. no wonder there was such bad side effects. And in all the research i did i could not find any information on why it was ok to use Ephedrine in broncial products( with a dose of 2 times what normal ECA stacks contain, for ex. primatene says to take no more that 12 tablets a day which would be 150 mgs of ephedrine hcl a day!) but not in dietary supps. The only thing that i found is that it may be dangerous when consumed with other compounds (eg. caffiene etc)

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    They used non-stop for a long time and needed to up the dose to dangerous levels to see results(increased energy.) This is what contributed to their deaths IMHO, along with the heat and lack of hydration.

yea but what i don't understand is why they couldnt settle on a proper dosage of ephedrine just like the FDA does on most other stuff of this nature, and how can one possibly justify the use of ephedrine is ok if you are sick but not if you are using as a dietary supplement, If you abuse any supp for years on end at higher than usual dosages you have to expect side effects

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    They are all a$$-backwards in my eyes.

yea imo bodybuilders should be allowed to use ephedrine before some fat old man who pops 25 mgs for asthma and then goes and swallows 3 hamburgers

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Many asthma patients are prescribed 50mgs of Ephedrine 3 x's daily. Its people who dont read the precautions or have existing heart problems that get F-ed.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    the fda is after synephrine as we speak

Thread Information