lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member

on/off cycle w/ creatine

my friend is doin on cycle then the off cycle supps. the on cycle is a pro-hormone and off cycle has trib. and stuff to have the body produce its own test. my question is should he take creatine with the on cycle or the off cycle. i told him with the off cycle so he doesnt lose as much strength and muscle. what do u guys think

Yep. I would save the creatine for off cycle with the trib.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    my friend is doin on cycle then the off cycle supps. the on cycle is a pro-hormone and off cycle has trib. and stuff to have the body produce its own test. my question is should he take creatine with the on cycle or the off cycle. i told him with the off cycle so he doesnt lose as much strength and muscle. what do u guys think
    not trying to be rude , but that stuff made by fizogen is a WASTE OF MONEY ........... if your friend really wanted to use a prohormone he should have gotten M1T and soem 4ad !

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah he basically got the first thing the assholes at gnc told him to get. i told him to ask me about supps. b4 he gets them cause those guys will tell u anything to get u to buy everything. whetever though he's pyched about starting to train. he's goin to start all that stuff in a couple months so he has a better base.

He should DEFINENTLY supplement with creatine, because that **** doesnt work.

Thread Information