hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member

whats better zma or tribulus?

hey guys kind of new to the supplement game here. never done either. so in your opinions whats better and where do you get it? also how much to take every day for best results.. thanx guys!!

shango88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    hey guys kind of new to the supplement game here. never done either. so in your opinions whats better and where do you get it? also how much to take every day for best results.. thanx guys!!
    I use both PCT. I forget the doses, Im still on right now. Ill have to look that up

Quote Originally Posted by shango88
    I use both PCT. I forget the doses, Im still on right now. Ill have to look that up

i am not on any aas nor have i been since november. i had to take some time off from lifting b/c of injury and personal ****t. so i have lost a lot of strength. i mean a lot! so i am trying to get back in it one way or another..

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont think trib will increase your test that helps with strength increase.
    Tribestan causes the body to release luteinizing hormone.
    witch help keep your boys from shrinking.

the best trib i have found and most users like is from trueprotein.com.

as far as the zma i like it cause it helps me fall into a deep sleep.

found this
    Since Tribestan was initially used as a treatment for impotency and sterility, within a few days men will usually notice harder and more frequent erections. Women usually experience increased sex drive. But to get the full muscle-enhancing and strength-increasing benefits of Tribestan you have to use it for at least 4 weeks (preferably 8 weeks, if you really want to experience results). You'll be stronger in all your lifts and have more endurance in the gym. But to gain noticeable muscle, you need 8 weeks of Tribestan. Even steroids don't have much effect if you only take them for 1 or 2 weeks. You have to stay on them long enough to allow your body to utilize what you're giving it.
    http://www.hcmuscle.com/Ad/tribestan.aspx

but you figure 8 weeks of good diet and a good workout plan your gonna see results with or with out trib

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsDeity
    found this
    Since Tribestan was initially used as a treatment for impotency and sterility, within a few days men will usually notice harder and more frequent erections. Women usually experience increased sex drive. But to get the full muscle-enhancing and strength-increasing benefits of Tribestan you have to use it for at least 4 weeks (preferably 8 weeks, if you really want to experience results). You'll be stronger in all your lifts and have more endurance in the gym. But to gain noticeable muscle, you need 8 weeks of Tribestan. Even steroids don't have much effect if you only take them for 1 or 2 weeks. You have to stay on them long enough to allow your body to utilize what you're giving it.
    http://www.hcmuscle.com/Ad/tribestan.aspx

but you figure 8 weeks of good diet and a good workout plan your gonna see results with or with out trib

yeah i agree, i noticed since i have been off cycle that i am more tired, less energetic, sex drive isnt as high and etc.. so i am wondering if my test levels are low. the only reason why i havent had them checked is b/c of my insurance. i have to meet a 400$ deductable and personally i dont want to pay that

run the trib from trueprotein for like 2-3 weeks and see if your sex drive increases you can run it anywhere from 2g-5g ED

turbolag87 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    yeah i agree, i noticed since i have been off cycle that i am more tired, less energetic, sex drive isnt as high and etc.. so i am wondering if my test levels are low. the only reason why i havent had them checked is b/c of my insurance. i have to meet a 400$ deductable and personally i dont want to pay that

Wow, thank god its free in Canada

chinups Guest
    400 ain't shat if you got bad test levels, spend the money kid

Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    400 ain't shat if you got bad test levels, spend the money kid
    yeah i was thinknig about it, i need a physical anyway.. does the insurance pay for test level check or is that extra?

my insurance paid for mine

my insurance paid for mine

i am hoping it will pay for mine also.

i think your doctor would be able to tell you for sure or just call the insurance co

i think your doctor would be able to tell you for sure or just call the insurance co

true

Thread Information