xplicit is offline Member

protein supplement with traces of steroids ???

I saw on the news a few weeks ago tha they foudn some traces of steroids in certain protein supplements and i think some guy in the olympics got kicked out and lsot a his medal casue he was taking a protein supplement that contained traces of steroids ? Is this true, or am i hearing wrong. I dont know what kind of steroids or if it was even a steroid it could have been soem kind of illegal ingredient im not sure can any verfy this ?

ripped_82 is offline Member
    ok this is the REAL story. I spoke to a rep from musletech, I know i hate musletech also, but i work at GNC and we had a rep there last weekend. I asked him about there being PROHORMONES in there Nitro-Tech since an athlete from the Olympics tested positive. What happened was, after he tested positive he told he olympic commitee that all he used was Nitr-Tech and thats where the Prhormones must have been. So Muscletech asked him for the rest of his protein, which hesaid he had finished, but they then tested the batch numbers. NO prohormones. Listen to this though. This is funny. After this whole thing, the athlete then made his own protein and tried to sell it over the internet claiming that it was better the Nitro Tech. Idiot. He is now being sued by Muscle-tech

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I watched a show on that and supposedly it was nitro tech

xplicit is offline Member
    LOL that is some funny shyt. SO basically he was using the protein as an excuse casue he was doing other stuff on the side.

ripped_82 is offline Member
    yup. and now hes getting sued

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    i thought that the hbo show had the shit tested from 3 diff locations n the u.s. and all three test came back with prohormones n it.

Thread Information