ChemDietMIC is offline Junior Member

How to use a diuretic

Hello i have a question. I am going on a ECY+green tea stack along with diet and cardio and lifting of course. When i am done with that stack about 5 weeks then for the last week(well 10 days) i want to go on a diuretic to get that paper thin look. This is for a photo shoot. Now my big question is this. I am on the ECY+green tea stack now i am drinking about 2 gallons of water a day and limit salt intake. Now after i am done with the ecyGT stack should i drink less water or keep drinking a lot. Also should i cut out coffee caffeine and salt out. So when i am on a diuretic should i drink 8 glasses of water keep up with the 2 gallons or drink little to none.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Ask around the competive bodybuilding forum, i would do the same as those that compete do before a show.

ChemDietMIC is offline Junior Member
    NSA,

You do not think ECY and a diuretic should be put together even with a multi vita, K, and plenty of water? So i should use both sepertly?

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I wouldn't do it for a photo shoot. I would just rip off all fat with diet, cardio and ecy, then get rid of the water with the diuretic, paper thin skin for the photo shoot and be done with it. You should ask swole or someone with first hand experience.

Thread Information