jicehed is offline New Member

please someone answer

hi i am 5'9 190 6% bodyfat, i was wondering if someone could tell me what to expect (weight and gains) from 40 cynatohs(sustanond) taken 1 every other day (1000 mgs a week), bulking phase of my cycle,
    thank u

NightOp is offline Member
    have u tried posting this in the steroids section?

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Man am I reading this right? 1000mg a week of sustanon ? bud you would be dead.. you say you are 6% body fat? hmm sure about that? No flame just hard to believe it you are 5'9 190 pounds cause I am exactly that and I am somewhere around 8-10%..???
    Could you be alittle more specific on what your goals are, then we can help you.. I along with some other guys can put you together a cycle that will help you gain..

jicehed is offline New Member
    yeah 1000 mgs, my goal is to sacrafice a little lean mass to get from 190, to if i can 220, ill do what it takes, i would appreciate ur help, believe it or not im 6% i get my bodyfat taken every year before football camp, thanks for your help

NightOp is offline Member
    dude.. i hope you posted in the steroid section, you need to really research and make sure you know what you are doing... don't kill yourself.

Thread Information