newbrew is offline Senior Member

Where to get ephedrine and caffine for ECA stack?

Any preferable place to purchase ephedrine and caffine for an ECA stack?

Well, dont know where you can still buy the fat burners with the ephedrine in them, but I use ephedrine hydrochloride tablets that are sold strictly as a "bronchial dialator and expectorant" or some **** like that. Each tab is 25mg of ephedrine and I am still able to get bottles of them at some of the gas stations in my area. I can get like 100 tab bottle for under 10 bucks usually. Dont know if all states still sell them in this form or not, internet maybe? I get my caffiene from black coffee, green tea, diet pepsi, etc etc. And for aspirin you want Bayer Back and Body pain 500mg aspirin. I usually pop 2 or 3 throughout the day, however I'd like to substitute with yohimbe bark instead, I've heard its much better without the negative sides like aspirin. good luck!

boondockSAINT is offline Associate Member
    you can get them in a store, ephedrine as mentioned above for asthma, and caffeine under no-doz, or you can order online. I got mine from atomicnutrition, ephedrine is under the name vasopro, and caffeine is...caffeine.

Thread Information