S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist

creatine and water a genetic thing

hi all,,, I keep hearing a lot about ( creatine should be taken only when bulking because of the water), this is what I think IMO, you will see a bloat from creatine if you are genetically inclined that way, people that hold a lot of water anyway, iv got a relativity quick metabolism and don’t hold much water never have, and iv took a lot of creatine never knottiest any water from it, but then I now people with watery genetics that just look at some creatine and tern in to a big bag of water. I think it’s the same with deca my training partner has taken lots of deca test, and other stuff, but has never retained much water, so I think its all to do with the endo, ecto, meso, whether you hold much water. what do you think?

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by S.P.G
    hi all,,, I keep hearing a lot about ( creatine should be taken only when bulking because of the water), this is what I think IMO, you will see a bloat from creatine if you are genetically inclined that way, people that hold a lot of water anyway, iv got a relativity quick metabolism and don’t hold much water never have, and iv took a lot of creatine never knottiest any water from it, but then I now people with watery genetics that just look at some creatine and tern in to a big bag of water. I think it’s the same with deca my training partner has taken lots of deca test, and other stuff, but has never retained much water, so I think its all to do with the endo, ecto, meso, whether you hold much water. what do you think?
    IMO i think it has to do alot with your diet too! i bloated like crazy when i juiced but never really with creatine, and if i noticed i was loosing some definition i just drank more water and it flushed it out, but i think thats one of the reasons y people bloat alot on creatine because they dont drink enough water or they take too much creatine per day and it ends up spilling over!

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    try some creatine ethyl ester!

Thread Information