Thread: Anavar and 4ad?

soontoberipped is offline Associate Member

Anavar and 4ad?

I originally posted this in the steroid forum, but thought maybe I could get the 4ad help here.

I'm putting together a first cycle. I'm leaning toward a var only cycle.
    I have a bunch of 4derm 4-ad on hand. Would it be worth it to throw that in? I'm looking to put on some LBM and stay cut as well. I realize I will not put on 20lbs with var.

1-8 var 60mg
    Clomid PCT
    Nolva if needed. Definitely with the 4ad if used.

I'm going to do a test only cycle in the fall/winter to do some serious bulking.

My stats are:

24 in April
    6'1
    200lbs
    BF % ~10-11%

So do you have opinions on the 4ad? How does the var only look? I have heard good things from var only cycles on this board. Any help is appreciated.

STBR

Bump.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    looks cool to me 4ad will bloat you some but an aromatizing compound will add some more mass to you If you have enough try to get at least 700mgs of 4ad ed this will leave you with 31.5mg of test per day

Thanks alot bro. I wanted to run prop with the var, but it is my first cycle and ed injects would be too much. I do have test e, but I think that will bloat me too much and I want to keep it down to 8 weeks if possible. Agree? Should I be taking nolva during the cycle of 4ad?

also, how may sprays ed is 700mg's? It's dermabolics 4derm.

yeah take at least 10mg nolva ed just to prevent any chance of gyno im not sure about the sprays I think its like 5 sprays for 300mg though check the bottle. But it will be like 6 or 7 sprays twice ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    yeah take at least 10mg nolva ed just to prevent any chance of gyno im not sure about the sprays I think its like 5 sprays for 300mg though check the bottle. But it will be like 6 or 7 sprays twice ed.
    It says 5 sprays is 200mg. I only have 4 bottles. This will give me a little less than 5 weeks or so with 700mgs. Should I run the 5 weeks at the beginning or the end of the 8 weeks of var? Or should I run it at a lower amount for the 8 weeks. Thanks for your help.

if you want the benefit of test then run it at that dose It will work at a lower dose but not as well.

Id say use it at the end of the 8 weeks.

Thread Information