littleguns is offline Associate Member

INSTONE products

I am sure all of you guys who read muscle and fitness have read of instone products. I don't know for some reason I trust this guy, my question is have any of you used his products? Do they actually work and if so how comparable is it to roids?

Paullusion is offline Associate Member
    they don't compare to roids.

he has good stuff though. Forza-T is an excellent test enhancer.

Not compareable to roids. Nothing is really. Good products, but extremely expensive.

rizdraver is offline New Member
    Yeah
    The Bulking Stacks we talk about on this board are bit more effective than some over-priced weight gainer, glutamine and creatine bro. These aren't even comparable. Sorry to deflate you hopes.

murderbomb7 is offline New Member
    I use Forza-T. This is my 5th week now. I think it's great. No, I'm not hella huge like I would be on gear, but it sure boosted my test. I'm 39. My test levels have been low since age 34, when I started working out. I was surfing on the net, and came across the Instone site. I said if Sly uses it. it must be good. So I ordered it. $50. Then I found out later that he owns the company, so I thought I was ripped off. A day later, his product came. I took it at 8 pm, and the next day , I did notice that I slept better. Then during the day, I noticed I was happier and things at work that irrated me normally, didn't. And still don't. By the end of the 1st week, my work outs were way more intense. I can't honestly say I gained more muscle from the product alone, but I do feel way better. I recover way faster from workouts. And I can out work the guys at my job that are 20 years younger than me now. Today, I went 8 hours plus, and I felt like working for another 8. And this is after a full week of work. Also, I have , and this is the only way I can describe it, the testosterone bravado that I did when I was 16 years old. I just feel like I could go out and kick everyones butt. Not that I could, but I sure feel like it. I did notice a big increase in my strength too. Big time. It is kinda costly. 3 tabs a day only lasts you 20 days. But to me, and I'm still not sure if I'm going to gear up yet, this product is the next best thing to me.

AnaBolic_hOsS is offline Banned
    just a mind trip

Hey, A.H. Yeah, I'm freakin' myself out because I'm $100 poorer. Nah, dude, I know it works for me, cause I have low levels of test. If you have relatively normal level, I don't think you would feel a thing.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Wrong forum guys, I'll have to move this.

Please use the CORRECT FORUMS.

~SC~

But I hear you. I sound like a spokesman.

OK, SC. Sorry `bout that.

Thread Information