wired-up is offline Member

Solid Whey kicks ATW's ass!

just got some Solid Whey, and after trying the chocolate and vanillia, i'd have to say they're the 2 best whey's i've ever tried. they make ATW taste like ass! i've tried ATW chocolate, vanillia, orange, and strawberry. i've used EAS MyoPro in chocolate, vanillia and strawberry. ON in chocolate and vanillia. and a couple other lesser known brands. so far, Solid Whey is the best tasting i've every had. even by itself without dex, it tastes great. no more getting nauseaus trying to choke down another shake. i'm hooked!

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Different strokes for different folks....orange atw + dex = FUGGIN UN-BEL-IEVABLE!

itza2mer is offline New Member
    How well does the Solid Whey mix compaired to ON Whey?

Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    Different strokes for different folks....orange atw + dex = FUGGIN UN-BEL-IEVABLE!
    i got sick of the orange very quick, and i only had 2lbs of it. man, i'm glad i didn't get the 5lb containers!

Quote Originally Posted by itza2mer
    How well does the Solid Whey mix compaired to ON Whey?
    it's about the same. the only one i really didn't like the way it mixed was ATW. for the same volume of whey and water, ATW would mix up real thick like pepto bismol, unlike SW, ON or EAS. they all are nice and smooth. i'm glad i at least tried ATW to know that i never wanna buy it again!

paul56 is offline Junior Member
    Solid's chocolate is pretty tastey but how about the vanillia?

itza2mer is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wired-up
    it's about the same. the only one i really didn't like the way it mixed was ATW. for the same volume of whey and water, ATW would mix up real thick like pepto bismol, unlike SW, ON or EAS. they all are nice and smooth. i'm glad i at least tried ATW to know that i never wanna buy it again!
    Thanks for the info! I just ordered some ON Vanilla from AllSportsNutrition's ebay store yesterday, but I think I'll try the Solid Whey next month if it's still on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by paul56
    Solid's chocolate is pretty tastey but how about the vanillia?
    as long as you like vanillia, it's great. both the chocolate and vanillia are the only ones i've tried that taste good without any dextrose. with dextrose, they're like heaven, but even without, they're good. ATW without dextrose made me nauseaus.

Thread Information