Thread: Kevin treaudeu

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

Kevin treaudeu

Not sure if thats how you spell his last name exactly, but i was just watching an infomercial about his new book, "natural cures they dont want you to know about". he claims he has found through research and doctors cures or numerous diseases such as herpes, reflux, arthritus, all this ****. He even went into that new law thats trying to make vitamins a drug so u have to get perscriptions for it, i think im gonna buy the book, for 30 bucs if i learn one new thing that helps me out i guess its worth it, ne one know this guys backround, ne validity to his books?

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Well, give us your reviews bro....me, honestly I would save that 30 for a jug of protein

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    HAHAA yea man i absolutly will, and im not one to really go for infomercials, but he made some really good points about how now all of sudden the govt made heartburn a disease(reflux) and has drugs out for that, and how they advertise drugs for u to go to ur doctor n ask for, and that its actually illegal for a company that makes a drug(like a drug for heartburn) if they find a cure that u could take a pill n no lnger need a drug, they can not tell u about it because their number 1 priority is to their shareholders, and bye telling th epublic they would lose money, theres so much other hsit i just used this because its short n gets a good point accros, but he claim cures to MS,,herpes, heartburn,arthritus, he says many stuff is caused bye food addatives n stuff like this, ill keep u guys posted on it

Thread Information