kstone6tb is offline Junior Member

Need help/advice!

I have a question that's probably been discussed before, but I did a search and could not come up with the answer I was looking for. I know everybody has their poisons, but I fear I have done permanent, or long-lasting damage to myself from rec. drugs. First off, I know I brought it upon myself, so I'll understand the flames, but it was pretty much self medicating severe depression caused by many things. To keep it short, over almost the last 2 years, I have done QUITE a bit of E not to mention an ample amount of blow. I vowed never to touch anything besides alcohol from now on over a month ago. However, like a stupid kid I never thought about the future, and as of now I still have a slightly "fuzzy" feeling.(not to mention I believe worse depression) By that I mean, extremely hard to remember things someone just told me; pretty much just out of mental focus. I have been taking 5HTP, as I know it helps to replenish serotonin in the brain, but I was wondering if anyone could suggest the best supplement/vitamin to help with memory, mental agility, ect. Thanks for any advice, it means a lot.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Docoot visit......and be 100% straight w/ him. You prob need full blood workup done to see what's qwrong w/ you chemically. You don't have 2 live w/ depression. Things can be better; just put forth the effort.

And congrats if you've truly kicked the rec drugs

kstone6tb is offline Junior Member
    Thanks m.t. I would like to go to the doc, but I wanted to see if there were any herbal, helpful supplements out there to help first. I can swear I remember hearing about a couple for assiting in memory function, mood ect. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Thanks again

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    I did a ton of E a few years back. Were talking 5 days a week. Needless to say, I was ahaving a problem with depression. Be straight up with the doc. I take Lexapro now, and it definitely helps.

I wouldnt live with depression or try to find an herbal supplement, anything that can be prescribed would help dramatically more than something over the counter

Thread Information