Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    btw this ALMOST happened in the european union so dont think it cant happen over there.
    Im glad that this was bunk though this time around.

100m champ is offline Member
    Hahahhah Thats Kinda Crazy.. That Wont Stop Anyone From Getting Them. They Can Ban Em But Ill Still Get Em.. Even If Its A Death Penality To Have Em

in the european union the voice of the people won. There was so many against the new regulations that they couldnt enforce them without major modifications.

lcpl kill is offline Associate Member
    I Guess Its Too Late To Take Back That Email I Sent To Senator Warner, Probably Should Have Read Up On It A Little More, Oh Well. At Least He'll Know What The Concensous Will Be.

playa4933 is offline Associate Member
    i give it 10 years after the pill passes (IF!) before we are getting unine tests in jobs to make sure we arent taking too much vitamin c. Imagine getting your house raided cuz you orded some "illegal" 500mg vit. c pills. Are they TRYING to kill us all off? This is getting rediculous, i for one wont let it stop me, there will always be a market for health suppliments, my ass will happily break the law to live healthier and longer. How morraly ****ed would the jury have to be to convict a case where somebody had the dreaded "overdosed" vitamins. I have a feeling the food industries have a part in this, people will have to start taking foods as aposed to taking a little pill that gives you nearly all the nutrients you got from the food. I think the best thing to do is spread this far and wide, no person is going to agree with this bill, hopefully this will attract media attention and the people will be voiced.

no the food industriy doesnt care. Its the pharmacutical industry that wants to get either supplements of the marker or control over them. They are well aware that orthomelecular medicin is growing rapidly and they are well aware of the fact that many vitamins and minerals in orthomolecular dosaes is more effective and cheaper and safe then the drugs they sell.

Its no coindicence that almost no mega dosade vitamin studies gets the fund needed. The pharmacutical industri wont allow that to happen.

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member

Cool

This will never happend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information