ImACrazyJewDaddy is offline Associate Member

Small but very strong..WANT SIZE

OK. Here's the thing. Let me tell you a thing about myself real quick. I used to be a little overwieght from 5th grade all the way to the beginning of my freshman year. I was at about 25%BF at aprox. 5'5", and 155 lbs. IM now 5"7, and started lifng about 2 years ago. My BF dropped to about 15% and i grew to 5"7', and my weight changes with a range from 145-150 DAY-TO-DAY now. But here's the thing, a friend and I decided to take some prohormones at about the age of 16 to help us get into shape for a new hockey season. During that cycle during season, i stayed the same weight, but my BF dropped to below 7%. Now i just turned 17 about 2 weeks ago, and ive been trying to gain muscle mass for about 6 months, heavily traing, with senior football players who know what they are doing. Well, just so happens that over the past 6 months of hard liffting, and strict dieting, as in high calories,high protien,high everything...ESPECIALLY VEGGIES AND FRUIT, i can't gain a single **** ounce. It just seems i cant gain any size what so ever , just my strength keeps increasing week after week dramatically, except for my chest and thats it. And, the only place were BF is on me is on my chest and abs. Im just thinking of cutting right about now, just to get my abs and chest to become more defined, im getting seriously upset that everthying on me is just small but strong. I WANT SIZE and i cant get it. Should a consider a bulking diet of just high in every motherf**king thing, over 6000 claories, and some casien,whey,creatine,triblus,and some other supplements that will aid in muslce mass building. Or should i just stop eating high, and go striaght to the strict calorie diett to have my chestand abs be defined, because im just as strong some of the bigger guys in my school, especially my arms...o% fat on them, Veins pop like no other, strength like a mammoth.

Just wondering, any input would be greatly appreciated by a senior member. By the way, i have hockey starting during mid summer, if that changes anything.

STATS"
    Bench. 1RM, about 180...
    Squat. 250
    Deadlift. 300
    incline leg press. 1RM: 450
    Height. 5"7'
    BF(AFTER SEASON) 9%
    Weight. Aprox. 147-149

Yea, i know you have to be 18 and all...but input from those with extreme experience would be with out a doubt the most help ever. Dont let my age stop you.

zuke is offline Member
    check out the diet forums

try some zma fuel before you go to bed

enjoy this part of your lifetime... relax and nail every catholic and mormon girl that you can

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Had The Same Problem And I have an idea you could try out. First you increase your calorie intake but probably not as drastically as 6000, and lift big muscles, squat, military press, clean jerk, leg presses, and rotate those with bench presses and rows, anything that works big and multiple muscles and do a routine with just those for a few weeks, or until you notice a change and you will, then start a normal workout routine again and incorporate a couple of those before you start your workout, like maybe two exercises and do 2 sets of 8. it starts a huge flood of anabolic hormones throughout your body, and you being young (younger than me even) i almost guarantee it will work. patience is key here. do the protein and creatine if you'd like and when you start your work out after a few weeks of Big training you will see it. good luck and lift big!

zuke is offline Member
    deadlifts and squats

ok..heres the thing
    i dont really like to squat that much because it hurts my back too much, the deadlifts i can handle for some reason, but the squat ill stop at what it is. And i guarrantee that i could bench more, but i have EXTRMELEY GORRILA LIKE ARMS.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ImACrazyJewDaddy
    ok..heres the thing
    i dont really like to squat that much because it hurts my back too much, the deadlifts i can handle for some reason, but the squat ill stop at what it is. And i guarrantee that i could bench more, but i have EXTRMELEY GORRILA LIKE ARMS.
    Are you squating with proper form?

you need to be eating at least 200 grams of protein at the very minimum for your size... its a pain in the ass but I was in your position and went from 117 beginning of senior year to 165 right now (Freshman in college) just from high protein/creatine/leg workouts. You need to hit legs hard to the point where you cant walk, it sucks, but you WILL NOT GROW without legs. Do leg press if you can't handle squats

look into CEE, it seems to be working pretty well for me

Yes, Have used CEE before, like a month ago..VNS Jacked, it is by far one of the best creatines i have used. In fact, its the only one i have used that has worked...i could go on for ever during a workout taking that stuff. But could the prohormes have done something to me to whee i wont grow anymore? Onee more thing, the only reason why i didnt workout my legs for the previous months was because of hockey, its just not possible with my metabolism. Thats why im doing them now again. I'd have to say that after a week of using the Speed Runner( most of you should know what it is) strength went up about 100 lbs in each leg, but that was the 1st time i used it. I have 5, 45 plates on each leg doing jumps with it. I find that this takes the place of me squating, and it allows me to build of my speed as well. just to let you know

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ImACrazyJewDaddy
    But here's the thing, a friend and I decided to take some prohormones at about the age of 16 to help us get into shape for a new hockey season. During that cycle during season, i stayed the same weight, but my BF dropped to below 7%. Now i just turned 17 about 2 weeks ago...
    Bye

here is something to think about... I ran a totally uneducated prohormone cycle when I was 17 with good gains, but I feel like my **** is totally ****ed up now, It almost completely haulted the puberty process, and I am going to get blood tests done this month to see what is wrong with me 2 years later... DO NOT USE THEM YET!

Thread Information