Thread: cutting

njmonster is offline New Member

cutting

Hey i have been researching on this site since about June last year. I never bothered to register because I never posted anything before. Anyway I have been cutting for a month now. This includes 6 days on Keto diet and ec stack. Then one carb up day and no ec. I have gotten good results, went from seeing no abs to where I push down that little fat and now see the top two abs. Do u guys think I should stick with current diet or switch to 2weeks on NYC then 2 on EC? I also have a fatty lower chest any ideas on how to rid this, I know about yohimburn but i havent read any good resluts recently.

I forgot to add that I do cardio for 45 min /5 days a week.

Keightly is offline Junior Member
    would eca stack and nyc together be a good stack? eca 2 times a day and then nyc twice a day?

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    dont plan on sleeping

thats true the ec and nyc combined would be way too stimulatory. I am goin with 3 weeks on NYC and all the ingredients in ripped fuel extreme minus the ec, then ec for 2 weeks.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Hey, if the diet's working, why change! Sounds like you are doing fine! How many lbs. have you lost, how much more do you want to lose and how long do you have to lose it?

One suggestion: Alternate two weeks of Clenbuterol w/ two weeks of ECA.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    I may sound naive, but what is NYC? In my town it means New York City, and I have been takinin it for years. I have a feeling its an acronym for something else in this context.

NYC stands for Norephedrine, Caffeine and Yohimbine hcl. This formulation was developed as a replacement/alternative to the Ephedrine and Caffeine stack. The NYC formulation is less taxing on the central nervous system and more thermogenic, especially in women through the addition of yohimbine hcl. NYC provides a more even and less "jittery" stimulatory effect and is as, if not more, thermogenic than EC. You can get it at anabolicfitness

Re: cutting

Originally posted by njmonster
    I also have a fatty lower chest any ideas on how to rid this, I know about yohimburn but i havent read any good resluts recently.

there are some on this site by nightop and saint808

and

here are some of the longer threads on ELITE:

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...threadid=85053

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...hreadid=129607

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...threadid=60440

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...hreadid=125604

there are probably several hundred or more

Originally posted by njmonster
    NYC stands for Norephedrine, Caffeine and Yohimbine hcl. This formulation was developed as a replacement/alternative to the Ephedrine and Caffeine stack. The NYC formulation is less taxing on the central nervous system and more thermogenic, especially in women through the addition of yohimbine hcl. NYC provides a more even and less "jittery" stimulatory effect and is as, if not more, thermogenic than EC. You can get it at anabolicfitness
    Thanks.

I'm eating under a 100 carbs a day, about 1600 calories, 1400 mg sodium, around or under 30g of fat a day. I do this 4 days on and then 1/2 a cheat day. Its worked very well for me. I just got a new job were i am basicly walking from 8am to 430pm just about non stop. I know thats great cardio but should i through in CLA or something like that so my body does;nt try to store all the fat I eat? what do u guys think, currently i am taking xenadrine rfa1, gugglebolic, multi, and sometimes depending on if i'm close to the time of a photo shoot NWB. what supps should i add? I'm 5'10 164lbs 5, 5.5%bf. thanks

Originally posted by Keightly
    I'm eating under a 100 carbs a day, about 1600 calories, 1400 mg sodium, around or under 30g of fat a day. I do this 4 days on and then 1/2 a cheat day. Its worked very well for me. I just got a new job were i am basicly walking from 8am to 430pm just about non stop. I know thats great cardio but should i through in CLA or something like that so my body does;nt try to store all the fat I eat? what do u guys think, currently i am taking xenadrine rfa1, gugglebolic, multi, and sometimes depending on if i'm close to the time of a photo shoot NWB. what supps should i add? I'm 5'10 164lbs 5, 5.5%bf. thanks
    5.5% bf. Thats awesome. Whatever you are doing I would stick with.

Fat4Now is offline Junior Member
    I know I have said this before on other posts, but you might want to try some sort of HIIT cardio workout. I have been doing it for a little over a week and it is amazing. Quick, very intense and shoots your metabolism through the roof.

but because i am going to be more active should i though some type of fatty acid in, or anthor supp, do u think i should up my cal intake or carb intake?

murph is offline Member
    looks like you've got your answers, but i just wanted to say congrats on the progress so far, keep it up, and like stated, why change anything?

I wanted to know if i should change anything because i just got a new job. I'm a computer tech at the Hotel Hershey in PA. Its a huge hotel, i am constently on the run all day, walking from one end of the building to the other from 8-430. I don't want to loose any more size . Also I know i am burning more calories a day by far then before, I've read that when your body is on constent need of calories, fat , carbs ect that when you finally eat a high amount of fat or whatever that it will be on my cheat meals to keep my self sane that i will more likely to store it. what do u think? thanks again. also , i just started the gugglebolic, anyone have any exsperiences?

If you keep lifting you will retain muscle. I have never lost strength as long as I continue to lift. On a low carb diet the only time I have lost muscle size was when I cut fat intake too dramatically. Then all bets are off. At 100g of carbs a day, it should have the same effect as fat so you can probably go lower in fat than I can taking in fewer carbs.

I usually keep my carb count very low. I ate a "normal diet" this weekend for the first time in years. It tasted great. Put on 10 lbs in one weekend. Lost so much definition. How much time do you think it will take me to cut back down? Hopefully a coupls days, but I fear it may be longer.

not long, i cheat every weekend, i have to to keep myself sane, and i cheat bad, It takes maybe 2 or 3 days at the most back on your diet and you'll be the same.

Thread Information