Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

Starting this monday

On monday(8 days from today) i am starting a stack of lean xtreme,sesathin and heat stack. I am currently taking glucosamine, and am on the cutting diet from the sticky in the diet forum, wondering if i should be on ne vitamins, multi vitamins??? are they nessasary, and if so what are the best ones for wha ti am doing/taking right now

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    A multi-vitamin should be a STAPLE in anyones supplemental needs....Hell, If I had to choose one supplement it would be a multi-vitamin followed by protein then dextrose. I take One a days men formula, 12 bucks for 250 tabs at costco and **** good too...

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Multi Vitamin is a staple. Any generic brand will do. 6g of Fish oil shoudl also be a staple as well.

so any generic brand of a once a day multi will do???

yea.

Also i was wondering(ive seen many posts about this) if taking creatine during cutting is advised?? I am 6'1 about 193, i am actually a pretty lanky person, but am cutting because of my midsection. I am very flabby in my midsection and wanna get that in check before nething(and also alittle chest fat). I was wondering if i can take creatine while on the stack i posted above so i dont look like an amishiated school girl. your thoughts?

I just read the forbidden stacks thread, and it said fat burners n creatrine should not be mixed, mainly because of caffine, but i specificly chose heat stack because it did not have stimulants(e/c) should i still wait to take creatine untill my 2 months r done with my fat burning stack?? my basic question is will it interfere with my fat burning, if the creatine doesnt work as well i guess thats ok, just wanna keep some size, even if its bloat, while i cut, like i said im kind alanky just wanna get the midsection in check, but dont wanna shrink in that time(im pretty lean everywhere else, just been eating liek **** for the lasr few months n took off from the gym

HEAT wont have interactions with Creatine....IMO that thread is BS anyway...Glutamine and Creatine interaction is laughable.

**** it im lose as hell right now ill wait to see if this stack can help me out

Thread Information