Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member

Legs cramping, just started and EC stack.

I just started taking an EC stack without tht A. My legs seem to be cramping up much more than usual. Does anyone know the cause of this. I have lowered my water intake slightly so Im thinking it might mave something to do with that, or maybe it could be lack of potassium, I know I deffinately dont get enough of that.
    Any feedback would be great.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    My guess is that your definitly dehydrated, up your water intake and I guarantee you the cramps will go away.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    It could be a number of things causing the cramps, but the most common defiencies associated with cramps are: Taurine, Potassium, Calcium and water. Supplement your diet with taurine and potassium or find foods you like that have a good amount of those in them. Just wondering, why did you cut the water slightly?

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    It could be a number of things causing the cramps, but the most common defiencies associated with cramps are: Taurine, Potassium, Calcium and water. Supplement your diet with taurine and potassium or find foods you like that have a good amount of those in them. Just wondering, why did you cut the water slightly?
    I cut the water slightly because I was carrying excess water, making my muscles have that soft look, it wasnt rediculous or anything, I just didnt like the way it made my muscles look. It worked, except now I've got these cramps. I do take taurine (5g) PWO, but I dont get enough potassium, I know that for sure, so it's hard to say what the problem is. Also I found that lowering my water intake has allowed me to stay 'full' for much longer after a meal giving my body a chance to absorbd as much nutrients as possible as opposed to flushing alot of them out due to excess water intake.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Eat A Banana, Or a Magnesium Supp... Trust Me It Works

Thread Information