Thread: Cycle Question

Positive is offline Associate Member

Post Cycle Question

I have a question about my post cycle.

I currenty stack M1T/4-ad. I take it two weeks on and two weeks off, because thats what the label recommends.
    In the middle of my cycle I was getting sore nips, so I started taking Formadrol V2 (Legal Gear) and it took my soreness away.

My question is how long should I use Formadrol V2? Do I need to take it the whole two weeks when I'm on off cycle?
    I guess I'm confused because I was getting sore nips during my cycle and I think I need to take it when I'm on my cycle also.
    Or is there something else I can take during my cycle and use Formadrol V2 for post cycles?

Sorry for all the questions, I,m just not sure how to schedule this. Please provide a cycle schedule it you could.

Thanks!!!
    Last edited by Positive; 04-13-2005 at 09:12 AM.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Don't take the m1t and 4-ad two weeks on and off. Run them for 4 weeks straight. It's hard to tell which is giving you sore nips. If its the 4-ad, run 20mg of nolva ed. If its the m1t, you might need letro not completely sure though. But if the formadrol v2 is working, then just run that through your whole cycle, and through pct.

Positive is offline Associate Member
    Thanks bulldawg,

So, I should always take the formadrol?
    If I extend my cycle for 4wks straight, should I follow it with 4wks off?

pg600rr is offline Junior Member
    m1t should not give you sore nips.. it is def. the 4ad.. M1t doesn't convert to estrogen, it is the rebound from it you have to worry about when you come off it. that is why it is not necessary to take a anti-e if you are just using M1t. oh yea and extend it 2 4 weeks i am about to start my 4 week tonight 5mg in the morn 5 mg before bed

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, follow it during and after your cycle. Be sure to use nolva and clomid for pct also. Good luck.

Thread Information