DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member

Molecular Nutrition's new 1-T Ethergels

Has anyone tried this?
    or thinking about trying it let me know
    http://www.molecularnutrition.net/1-T.htm
    i found it for $42.95 for 90 caps
    at 1-2 pills 2-3 times a day your looking at at least 2 bottles

i have not found much info in the product as far as side effects
    go 1-testosterone if its anything like my last round of 1-testosterone i was very unhappy w/ the little gains and bad side effects . i was running 1-testosterone at 1gram a day for 8 weeks
    big zits
    no sex drive whats so ever
    after being off it on the 9th-10thweek my face and back broke out again now im 3 weeks off it and sex drive is back up and face and back are clearing up

Naturally Anabolic is offline Associate Member
    you can get them for 40$ at muscleshoppe.com i am still not a fan of 1-T for the price:gain ratio

NightOp is offline Member
    never tried them, but if and when I do try 1-test. I'll be using the product 'ONE' (not 'ONE+') from www.avantlabs.com (no this is not an illegal source..).

Does anyone know how 1-test can be legal and primo illegal if they are so similiar?

Also, can 1-test cause any progesterone complications or activate the prog receptors...?? prolactin ? just want to be sure before i try it next year.

I have heard many ppl have really good results from the avantlabs 1-test (ONE is the name of the product, ONE+ is 1-test plus 4-ad which i refuse to consider due to estrogen aspect). I'll prolly only do a 2 week run of it to maybe put on 5-6 pounds of mass... which is the common gain from almost every person that has reported about it that i've read.

w_llewellyn is offline New Member
    Originally posted by NightOp
    Does anyone know how 1-test can be legal and primo illegal if they are so similiar?

It is legal because Primo is on a list with 26 other controlled anabolic /androgenic steroids , while 1-testosterone is not.

Also, can 1-test cause any progesterone complications or activate the prog receptors...??

None that I can tell. But we don't have all that much data on this hormone as it was never marketed, and was not extensively studied.

- Bill Llewellyn

thnx bill but about the primo vs 1-test... I know that one is controlled and one isn't, but what specifically determines this? I mean if there is little difference, then why was primo put on that list when it was first introduced and why is 1-test not on that list? This is rather arbitrary, I know...

Nicolai is offline New Member
    i believe that they are near exactly the same other then the delivery method... and that 1-test will be about 4 times weaker then real primo... but compared to all other ph's (although 1-test is considered a legal steroid ) i see 1 test as the best option.

w_llewellyn is offline New Member
    Originally posted by NightOp
    thnx bill but about the primo vs 1-test... I know that one is controlled and one isn't, but what specifically determines this? I mean if there is little difference, then why was primo put on that list when it was first introduced and why is 1-test not on that list? This is rather arbitrary, I know...
    It is simply because Primo was a known commercially available steroid . The list is not "a steroid is defined by X Y AND Z criteria", it is a list of steroid names. 1-Test was not being sold. In fact they had no generic name for it (1-Test was a term coined by Pat Arnold I believe).

ok, thnx

Thread Information