rinikulous is offline New Member

Tribulus Question

ok so i'm taking some tribulus to help with deca dick and just all around LH production. its higher power nutition-tribulus terrestris 625.. 625 mg per capsul in a 25% saponin content. from what i understand its the _% saponin that makes or breaks the tribulus.

so my question is are there different companies that make different _% saponin contents or is it all 25?

it only cost me about 9 bucks for 100 servings of this trib so im just trying to figure out my overall bang for buck here. thanks

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    check out trueprotein.com 90% saponins

what brand of trib is that, 25% is pretty low, normally it is at 40% very minimum in my experience. Be ready to get a capping machine if you buy powder from trueprotein.com

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    although saponin % is important it is the specific protodiocin saponin that has been shown to increase LH.
    the highest i have seen(protodiocin %) is 20%.this is sold as sopharma's TRIBESTAN,thermolife's TRIBOSTEN and twinlabs TRIBULUS extreme.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by toc67guru
    although saponin % is important it is the specific protodiocin saponin that has been shown to increase LH.
    the highest i have seen(protodiocin %) is 20%.this is sold as sopharma's TRIBESTAN,thermolife's TRIBOSTEN and twinlabs TRIBULUS extreme.
    i have checked with the true protien guys , thier trib has 20-30% protodiocins

Thread Information