I've been wanting to f*ck every chick I see lately, could this be due to Yohimbe?

I'm on test as well, however it seemed like my body had adapted to it and my nutbusting was back to 1 time a day. I started taking yohimbe last week and it seems like I have the urge to bust a nut 5 times a day now!!! Is the supplement why?

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    I'm on test as well,
    this is why

Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    this is why
    Yeah, I understand about the test increasing libido, but I've been hitting 100mg.day prop for the past 12 weeks and it hasnt gotten any worse until recently. Do you think it may have something to do with increasing the calories slightly and maybe the Yohimbe?

AVAGO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Yeah, I understand about the test increasing libido, but I've been hitting 100mg.day prop for the past 12 weeks and it hasnt gotten any worse until recently. Do you think it may have something to do with increasing the calories slightly and maybe the Yohimbe?

Test IMO

zuke is offline Member
    you say it like it's a bad thing....

it should be normal, unless you were gay before your cycle

O.M.E.G.A is offline Douche Bag
    Yohimbe def causes stimulaton in that "area"

Arginine, Yohimbe, and maybe Tribulis will do alot for that stuff

===============
    Behav Brain Res. 2003 Apr 17;141(1):43-50. Related Articles, Links

Yohimbine reverses the exhaustion of the coital reflex in spinal male rats.

Carro-Juareza M, Rodriguez-Manzo G.

Laboratorio de Comportamiento Reproductivo, Escuela de Medicina Veterinaria y Zootecnia, Universidad Autonoma de Tlaxcala, C.P.90000, AP. 484 Tlaxcala, Mexico.

The possible participation of the central noradrenergic system in the expression of the ejaculatory reflex of the rat was explored by evaluating the effects of the alpha(2)-adrenoceptor antagonist, yohimbine, on the exhausted coital reflex model. Male sexually experienced Wistar rats, subjected to the coital reflex exhaustion paradigm received a single i.v. injection of yohimbine (10 microg/animal), immediately after reaching exhaustion. Enhancement of noradrenergic transmission by yohimbine provoked the immediate expression of a single ejaculatory genital motor pattern (GMP) similar to a first reflexively evoked one, but in the absence of urethral mechanical stimulation. Pre-treatment with clonidine (10 microg/animal) completely prevented the yohimbine-induced GMP, implying that its effect was exerted upon alpha(2)-adrenoceptors. Clonidine treatment per se induced the expression of a single GMP, similar to a last reflexively evoked one, that was completely blocked by pre-treatment with prazosin (1 microg/animal) indicating that it was due to the alpha(1) properties of clonidine. Administration of prazosin previous to yohimbine did not interfere with the expression of the GMP but attenuated it, suggesting the involvement of alpha(1)-adrenoceptors in the yohimbine-induced motor response. Data reveal a facilitatory influence of the noradrenergic system on ejaculatory function mediated by both alpha(1)- and alpha(2)-adrenoceptors and support the notion of yohimbine acting at a spinal level.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    AKA "gives you a pocket rocket"

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA
    ===============
    Behav Brain Res. 2003 Apr 17;141(1):43-50. Related Articles, Links

Yohimbine reverses the exhaustion of the coital reflex in spinal male rats.

Carro-Juareza M, Rodriguez-Manzo G.

Laboratorio de Comportamiento Reproductivo, Escuela de Medicina Veterinaria y Zootecnia, Universidad Autonoma de Tlaxcala, C.P.90000, AP. 484 Tlaxcala, Mexico.

The possible participation of the central noradrenergic system in the expression of the ejaculatory reflex of the rat was explored by evaluating the effects of the alpha(2)-adrenoceptor antagonist, yohimbine, on the exhausted coital reflex model. Male sexually experienced Wistar rats, subjected to the coital reflex exhaustion paradigm received a single i.v. injection of yohimbine (10 microg/animal), immediately after reaching exhaustion. Enhancement of noradrenergic transmission by yohimbine provoked the immediate expression of a single ejaculatory genital motor pattern (GMP) similar to a first reflexively evoked one, but in the absence of urethral mechanical stimulation. Pre-treatment with clonidine (10 microg/animal) completely prevented the yohimbine-induced GMP, implying that its effect was exerted upon alpha(2)-adrenoceptors. Clonidine treatment per se induced the expression of a single GMP, similar to a last reflexively evoked one, that was completely blocked by pre-treatment with prazosin (1 microg/animal) indicating that it was due to the alpha(1) properties of clonidine. Administration of prazosin previous to yohimbine did not interfere with the expression of the GMP but attenuated it, suggesting the involvement of alpha(1)-adrenoceptors in the yohimbine-induced motor response. Data reveal a facilitatory influence of the noradrenergic system on ejaculatory function mediated by both alpha(1)- and alpha(2)-adrenoceptors and support the notion of yohimbine acting at a spinal level.

for me its "pitching a tent" do to size issues

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA
    for me its "pitching a tent" do to size issues
    puh-leeeez

ReX357 is offline "Toughest & Best Looking Guy Around Here"
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    pocket rocket
    lol

Thread Information