jayrob33 is offline New Member

wanting some help picking a ph to use

okay everyone, here is my situation. i have been lifting steadily for about a year. when i started i was about 190 lbs and now i am around 205, most of the weight being muscle. during that time all i have really taking was protein shakes after my workouts, but nothing during my non workout days.

it seems now, over the last month that i have hit a brick wall in my gains. it seems that even though i am still working out, my biceps and chest are not developing like they were.

i have been reading alot of info on the forum here about M1-T and 1-TU and other PH's to take and was wondering what is a good PH to start out on? i know some people like a certain product and others hate a certain product but what i was more concerned about were the side effects of taking PH's. also, while taking these, are you able to consume alcohol if you want to have a beer or two once in a while. how long do you usually cycle for and do you notice results rather quickly?

any help would be great

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    all the good PH have been ban'd.

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    This isnt about PH's but it might be your workout. If you don't you should start doing a set or two of either squats, deadlifts, military presses, leg presses, or rows..before your workouts. When you tell your body to get bigger all around, the rest of it will listen when you train it. So after you two a few of these exercises before your workouts then you train individual muscles groups they will be extra stimulated to grow...this may or may not be your plateau problem but good luck..

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Stay away from PHs it is your diet bro you say you dont even take protein shakes on non workout days tisk tisk.

Go post what your diet looks like in the diet forum and they will be able to see what the problems are and why your gains have slowed down.

Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    This isnt about PH's but it might be your workout. If you don't you should start doing a set or two of either squats, deadlifts, military presses, leg presses, or rows..before your workouts. When you tell your body to get bigger all around, the rest of it will listen when you train it. So after you two a few of these exercises before your workouts then you train individual muscles groups they will be extra stimulated to grow...this may or may not be your plateau problem but good luck..
    You need to do a full day of legs... One or two sets pre-workout will make your legs stop growing after about ohhh.... one workout.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Eat more

Thread Information