Thread: r-ala?

getbig888 is offline Senior Member

r-ala?

would r-ala be a good idea in a bulking diet? IF so how much should i be taking.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    First I will say buy some biotin 500mg or 1mg caps
    and some quercetin 200mg caps and take the biotin and quercetin same time you dose the R ala.

For gaining lean muscle:
    Take 200-300mg in the a.m. with a decent amount (60-80gms) of simple carbs and around 50-75gms of protein. This will cause an insulin spike from the carbs that normally would only be able to get a small amount of the protein into the muscle; the rest would go into the fat. However, being more sensitive to insulin (from the R ala) and having the muscle tissue primed for the aminos and glucose (from the quercetin, biotin) you'll shuttle the nutrients into muscle cells instead. Now post workout, 300-500mg with a min. 60gms of simple carbs along with 75gms whey protein, this will cause even more to go into the muscle tissue because you have already primed the environment from working out. You're going to make the system work to YOUR advantage for once, instead of having everything go into some muscle stores and the rest in fat. If you are an extremely lean person/true hard gainer, try using 200mg with each meal just to get the extra protein in the muscles.

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    no i am not a hardgainer, what simple carbs in the am?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    starchy carbs are complex and sugary carbs are simple

Thread Information