CollegeGuy19 is offline New Member

Question Question about supplements

Ok I got a few questions. Summers coming up which means lots of time to lift. I planned on getting Creatine, Protein, HMB, and Glutamine. Ive heard that these combined workout well for people. The questions are...
    1. Do those supps work well together?
    2. Anything else I should have in there?
    3. Anybody have a preference on creatine, everyone says cell tech is overrated and priced.
    4. I plan on doing AM cardio, shoudl i take glutamine before it or just after the workout and before bed?

I also was looking around on the site in the supplements section and I was thinking about picking up Alanine and Chromium Picolinate. Anybody ever used them or have a comment on them. Also where would i get them? I planned on ordering all my stuff form allsportsnutrition. Any suggestions or comments would be awesome guys.

Mark

I would say that those supps will work out well together. Protein is always a must, at least 250-300 g's a day. Take the glutamine pre-workout, or before/after cardio, because protein shakes are almost always supplemented with glutamine. Creatine Ethyl Ester for the creatine, you can get it at the sponsored like Allsportsnutrition.com, and it is on sale this week for the caps, I dont know how the caps work, but I bought the powder and had to cap it myself due to the terrible taste. I would add some dextrose in with your protein powder to help with absorbstion. You can get that at www. true protein.com

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CollegeGuy19
    1. Do those supps work well together?
    2. Anything else I should have in there?
    3. Anybody have a preference on creatine, everyone says cell tech is overrated and priced.
    4. I plan on doing AM cardio, shoudl i take glutamine before it or just after the workout and before bed?
    All you need is:
    Multi-vitamin
    Protein powder
    Dextrose
    Creatine
    EFA's
    and glutamine if you want

Cell tech is overpriced, Id stick with normal monohydrate or CEE, I havent tried CEE yet but AST's monohydrate works wonder for me. If your doing AM cardio glutamine pre-cardio.

Thread Information