Thread: Cutting Stack

BruceLeeWannabe is offline Junior Member

Cutting Stack

Sup bros. I'm a real odd case. I weigh about 157lb at 5'11", but I'm really outta shape. I would like to get ripped first eventhough ill look like a stick, then start bulking for the winter. I was actually 176lbs at one point, but due to a serious accident, i couldn't work out hard for about 1.5 years, and now I'm fully going into it. I've read the sticky diet for the cutting diet and adjusted to my own weight. It wouled require me to eat about 35lbs of protein per meal, 6x a day, PWO nutrition with Dextrose. I would like to know what kind of supplements would help achieve my goal. I would like to be at around 5% bodyfat before i start bulking(i know ill look almost invisible, but if i bulk from here ill look like a mess). I was thinkin about taking Xenadrine and Whey protein. Is there anything else i can take, that won't harm my body too much but aid me in reaching this goal? any help would be greatly appreciated.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceLeeWannabe
    Sup bros. I'm a real odd case. I weigh about 157lb at 5'11", but I'm really outta shape. I would like to get ripped first eventhough ill look like a stick, then start bulking for the winter. I was actually 176lbs at one point, but due to a serious accident, i couldn't work out hard for about 1.5 years, and now I'm fully going into it. I've read the sticky diet for the cutting diet and adjusted to my own weight. It wouled require me to eat about 35lbs of protein per meal, 6x a day, PWO nutrition with Dextrose. I would like to know what kind of supplements would help achieve my goal. I would like to be at around 5% bodyfat before i start bulking(i know ill look almost invisible, but if i bulk from here ill look like a mess). I was thinkin about taking Xenadrine and Whey protein. Is there anything else i can take, that won't harm my body too much but aid me in reaching this goal? any help would be greatly appreciated.
    well, you should reread the sticky if that's what you are going to follow.. no one is in need of eating 35 lbs of protein a meal.. let alone per day..

5% is a big goal.... you would need to follow a diet specifically designed for a BB that is approaching a competative show..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    I have found that eary morning cardio on an empty stomache really helps, and I think Swole Cat made a post regarding that subject and I believe he said not eat for 45 minutes after the cardio is complete to aid in the fat burning, also I have been using SAN Tight, it has helped alot it helps to bump up your metabolism, and has reduced my bodyfat in some of the problem areas as well. Hope this helps, also don't become relient on supplements to control your bodyfat, if you use them to cut down thats all good, just everytime you feel a little above what you want, do go back to the supplemets try to work your @ss off first you will be much better off in the long run. Hope this helps, good luck.

BruceLeeWannabe is offline Junior Member
    thank you guys. I meant to write 35g of protein....i obviously didn't mean 35lbs lol. Could you give a website i can get SAP tight from?. By the way i'm a very old member of this forum, i been around since 2001, just havn't posted since last year due to my injury and was just a mess. thank you guys

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    5 percent is **** near impossible for most. Shoot for 10%.

Thread Information