ImACrazyJewDaddy is offline Associate Member

Check My Bulk Plan! please.

ok..i made up a bulking diet any comments would be greatly appreciated, especially if you dont think it will work. (Note: During School days, 6 am- 3:30)

Morning meal 1: Whey shake, large bowl of Smart Start cereal with anytype of milk.

Meal 2, 2 hours later: Peanut Butter sandwhich, Some VNS Jacked approx. 1 hour later before workout.

Meal 3: Chicken Sandwhich W/ Peanut Butter SW, two small fruit cups, tiny salad with ranch or italian, chocolate milk, glass of water, and some gatorade perhaps in my next class. (direclty after workouts on Monday and Wednesdays especially)

Meal 4:Some Sunchips lol, and a Protien replacement bar? or another **** Peanut Butter Sandwhich.

Meal 5: Around 4 o"clock, Can of Chunky Soup with a green apple. Or two Packets of Ramon Noodle, or spaghetti o's. (fruit included)

Meal DINNER: what ever it will be...Hamburgers, chicken,Steak, Bratts,or Tenderloin with a salad and some Broccoli and Cheddar rice/noodles.

Meal 7: Right before bed around 10-11, A VPX Micellean Protein Shake.

Note: Id ont think ill be able to train too hard in the gym because i may begin doing some work with my dad's friend again, Hard labor of chopping trees, splitting logs, and what not again.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    That's a poor diet approach...

Read this, as it will help you out immensely..... then provide us with a better approach for critique...
    http://forums.steroid.com/read-here-first/113010-unoffical-how-bulk-thread-sample-diet-post1139112.html

Check out the diet forum as well bro.

Anywasy, just letting people know that my diet that i posted, im sticking with cuz it is working extrmely well. I Gained 3 lbs this wekk, and my strength have increased as well. I checkes my body fat and it has only increased by as little as .25 %. I dont know about you guys, But im definately staying with this till hockey practices start in the summer. I Now weigh 153, stqrting roughly around 149.

wish me luck.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Good luck.

Thread Information