GridIronDevil is offline Associate Member

creatine and no2 fora yuogin

hey guys my lil bro(14) wants to start taking creatine nd no2 in prep for football season next year...hes got very matured musclular size and strength so i was thinkin itd be an ok for him to do it at smaller doses? i just dont want him to think aobut juicing or anything so i figure if he keeps gettin ahead of the game and stays on the track he is he wont need it thanx guys

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    id say dont take it, wait a few years, and juicing shouldnt even b in your thought process, so dont even think abou it

hmmm guess you didnt read the part that says my little brother...

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    ok,. it shouldnt even be in his thought process, not sure if the creatine would do any damage, as im not an expert, but i would think 14 is to young, if he sees good gains from cretine at 14, hate to see what hell be on at 17, u know what i mean

yeh thats true but my thought was if hes already in the top then he want want to use the roids thanx for the reply

bigordie is offline Member
    i dont see a problem in regards to the creatine and as far as the NO2 goes-save your money and buy arginine!

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    creatine might be usful i dont know of the sides as of him bein to young. just make sure he drinks plenty of water everyday especially if he's playin ball. also imo arginine and no2 would be useless for his improvement in a sport. they say it increases vascularity and all that stuff, but never did anything for me

I was doing creatine at 16 and prohormones at 17, potentially doing steroids at 18 if I had found this site. If anything get him on here, so he learns how to properly diet and lift, then he will already be years ahead of the game. Starting on supplements too soon will only make him want something bigger and better every year. Like I said, I was ready to inject before joining this site, good thing I did.

Thread Information