bobio_69 is offline Associate Member

Deca/ M1-t cycle

Hey everybody, im new to this forum and was just wondering if you guys could help me out. Im 21 and have never taken juice before, and am quite frankly tired of being skinny. I have a full cycles supply of deca and m1-t and was wondering what dosage I should take. I have done some research and it says i should take 2 per pound of body weight, but my friend says I should take 150mg a week to start with. Is taht to small of a dosage? I was thinking of taking 200mg since its my first time and then taking m1-t to add some gains....any information would help. Thanks alot

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    Post in the steriod questions forum. thats were you will find your answer

bitchtits is offline Associate Member

Deca

Quote Originally Posted by bobio_69
    Hey everybody, im new to this forum and was just wondering if you guys could help me out. Im 21 and have never taken juice before, and am quite frankly tired of being skinny. I have a full cycles supply of deca and m1-t and was wondering what dosage I should take. I have done some research and it says i should take 2 per pound of body weight, but my friend says I should take 150mg a week to start with. Is taht to small of a dosage? I was thinking of taking 200mg since its my first time and then taking m1-t to add some gains....any information would help. Thanks alot
    I wouldn't do deca alone bro. It will shut you down hard, I would add some test with it. And if you are going to do it alone, 150mg a week is small, try at least 200-400mgs. And M1T is not a steriod to me, so doing both at the same time doesn't matter
    -EC

colossus1 is offline Member
    deca and m1t? You are gonna wish you were dead.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    You'd actually be better off dead.

Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    deca and m1t? You are gonna wish you were dead.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    m1t stacks much better with test

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    NO NO NO dont take these two together without testosterone in your body and Bitchtits M1T is one of the most anabolic oral steroids ever produced look it up on the vida tables!!!
    a good cycle would be 500mg test E or CYP for 10-12 weeks
    400mg of deca for 9-11 weeks depending if you end the test at 10 or 12
    and the first 4 weeks take 10mg of M1T ed NO LONGER!!!

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Although this is slightly O/T, Deca is one of the most overrated steroids IMO.

bigordie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    Although this is slightly O/T, Deca is one of the most overrated steroids IMO.
    why would you say that? I think it is a very good steroid when used effectively. It only gets a bad name because alot of people take it when they dont know what they are doing and end up hurting themselves (physicaly, sexually). I believe that when added to a test base deca is one of the best beginner cycles. JMHO

M1t

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    NO NO NO dont take these two together without testosterone in your body and Bitchtits M1T is one of the most anabolic oral steroids ever produced look it up on the vida tables!!!
    a good cycle would be 500mg test E or CYP for 10-12 weeks
    400mg of deca for 9-11 weeks depending if you end the test at 10 or 12
    and the first 4 weeks take 10mg of M1T ed NO LONGER!!!
    Is junk, I don't know why people are mixing pro-hormones with gear. Where did this info. come out all of a sudden?
    -EC

Paullusion is offline Associate Member
    bitchtits, m1t is gear

M1T is NOT a pro hormone it was just never marketed by big pharma because of the shitty side effects.

But it is if not the most anabolic then it is dam close to being the most anabolic steroid ever made look at the vida tables it is on there.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigordie
    why would you say that? I think it is a very good steroid when used effectively. It only gets a bad name because alot of people take it when they dont know what they are doing and end up hurting themselves (physicaly, sexually). I believe that when added to a test base deca is one of the best beginner cycles. JMHO
    Even at 800mgs it didnt do much for me. And it was legit Human grade. Others I know have had similar results. Gimme tren or eq to add to test. YMMV

m1t is gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Paullusion
    bitchtits, m1t is gear
    Well maybe in your minds, but not in mine. I've done M1t in between some cycles(EQ/Winstrol ) and the products are not even close.
    -EC

Then you did it wrong

Dude, what's wrong with you??

m1t is a steroid and that's that. Just like bryan2 said man, if you think it's shit compared to other orals, you did it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by bitchtits
    Well maybe in your minds, but not in mine. I've done M1t in between some cycles(EQ/Winstrol ) and the products are not even close.
    -EC

swoll4589 is offline Member

m1t is a steroid and that's that. Just like bryan2 said man, if you think it's shit compared to other orals, you did it wrong.

haha m1t is shit... i love to hate it. That being said it does work relatively well. I still have alot of it which i will take. The sides to M1t blow, but i have m1t in my drawer instead of drol,d-bol and var so its gonna get taken.

Nothing is wrong with me

I just talk from experience, m1t(something that you could have bought at GNC) is to me a waste of money. Enough said.
    -EC

You're thinking about it in the wrong way. The fact that it could be bought legally has absolutly nothing to do with it's effectiveness. All steroids were legal at one point.

m1t's been around since the 60's

I just talk from experience, m1t(something that you could have bought at GNC) is to me a waste of money. Enough said.
    -EC

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    -EC
    bitchtits, the mere fact that you did it "between cycles" shows that you did it wrong. m1t IS a cycle, there is no such thing as a cycle "between cycles". the m1t was much more suppressive than the EQ/winny combined.

also, you're making an invalid comparison comparing the action of an oral AND an injectable to the action of an oral used alone. if you compared the m1t to winstrol used alone, you would realize that it's stronger than the winstrol. and m1t plus test is a much more powerful cycle than EQ/winny (but with much $hittier sides).

Thread Information