bigguy20 is offline Associate Member

effedrine and creatine

im currently taking creating tablets and there working great but i was also taking EC until i read a post yesterday that was put up a little while ago stating all the supplements you shouldnt take together. as i read on it stated that creatine and caffiene shouldnt be taken together because they contradict eachother. ive been taking the creatine tabs just to fill me out a little because the new diet i started has been noticably flattening me out. so im thinking would it be ok to take effedrine+creatine because i still wanna lower my bodyfat to about 14%(currently about 16%-17%)before i start my next cycle. what do u guys think?? any experiences? (good or bad)
    thanks.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    with my experience, caffeine totally cancels out creatine. Caffeine took that pumped up puffy volume completely away, strength dropped. When i got off the caffeine supp, loaded up on creatine, i immediately got stronger, looked bigger more volume etc.

however, there is no way to know for sure if you combine creatine and caffeine that creatine still generates more atp, improves recovery speed between sets etc.

but for me, def noticed loss of creatine effects, and that was with pretty moderate amounts of caffeine

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    interesting ive never heard this before

see ive been taking the creatine and caffiene together for about a week then i noticed muscle cramping and stiffness, when i did the research i came to the conclusion that creatine and caffiene shouldnt be stacked together. but im trying to figure out how to stay a little fuller but lose my body fat. i figured it may still be ok to take effedrine+creatine but im not to sure, and before i do anything i wanna make sure its safe to do. anyone else?? thanks

bump

diezell is offline Senior Member
    i have always used the two toghether and never had a problem

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO the two don't work good together, some people see results, but I believe they are minimal compared administration of a single drug.. They both do complete opposites. I would say if you want to cut, obviously go for the E, and for bulking, and even putting on lean mass go for the creatine..I have done the two several times together and was dissapointed. I will look for an article, explaining why..

awsome thanks alot i appreciate it , also if anyone can put some input on this it would be great.peace

Thread Information