Thread: methyl 1 p????

rawhide is offline Junior Member

methyl 1 p????

Has anyone had any experience with m1P from legalgear....it is said to be a progestin so it is technically legal...brand new stuff...guy at the supp. shop said some trainers liked it...any feedback would be tight....deca , cheque drops , and tren are all progestins...so there's a possibility that it should be good...????

hemidog66 is offline Associate Member
    is it the same thing as max L.M.G.??? anyway, I have posed this question befroe on this board and others and have not got any good words on m1p... maxLmg has some logs on it but they are on board I dont trust(TO MANY KIDS)

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Max LMG is actually a decent product but I tend to not trust ANYTHING from legal gear.

Plus they throw in and estrogen blocking compound which equates it to be aromatising and since its a progesterone derivative and there might be estro you could develop progesterone related gyno symptoms with it.

Positive is offline Associate Member
    I currently use Legal Gear's M1T and Formadrol V2. I'v had great results from their products. I'v never tried Methyl 1-P, but with my experience with LG, I would say it's worth a shot.

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    Max LMG is actually a decent product but I tend to not trust ANYTHING from legal gear.

Plus they throw in and estrogen blocking compound which equates it to be aromatising and since its a progesterone derivative and there might be estro you could develop progesterone related gyno symptoms with it.
    Just wondering why you don't trust anything from legal gear?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Just the way they run themselves, the way they use hyped up write ups to try and market their crappy products!!!

I mean they actually tryed to market an ecdy transdermal and claim it will work better then DBOL righhhhhhhht

There are better companies out there that I would rather do buisness with.

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    Just the way they run themselves, the way they use hyped up write ups to try and market their crappy products!!!

I mean they actually tryed to market an ecdy transdermal and claim it will work better then DBOL righhhhhhhht

There are better companies out there that I would rather do buisness with.

Gotcha thanks, I was just curious hadn't ever heard a lot about them thanks for the info.

Thread Information