josh8416 is offline Associate Member

Bought Tribulus, have some ?s

hey guys, i heard this stuff will give you tons of energy and at the same time its a test booster. im not taking anything but creatine, multi-vitamin and im going on a strick diet to try to put on 10 this summer. How many mg/g should i take? i got the 625mg/pills. and when is the best time to take them, i know morning, but should i take 2 pills a time, or what? i want to still be able to sleep! i also heard u can get bitch tits off these, it was on some stupid internet site, but i searched on here and didnt here anything! whats the side effects it has?? i think i have low test levels, so im running pct right now. im taking clomid/nolva. because i took a test250 cycle last year that was pointless, i quit working out and went wayy down! so im going to run tribulus with the clomid/nolva...thanks

oh some info on me im 5 9 around 160 with about 9 % bf. im trying to get to 165-170, with 6-7 percent bf. i know my diet needs work, but im trying to get my test levels back first, i always get sick and im NEVER horny and im 21 years old, so it has to be this!!

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    trib will not give u gyno, it also has nothing that will interfere with your sleep. you should get your bloodwork done if you are not getting any wood at your age.

well i am, but sex 1-2 times a week is good. i havent wacked in like 2 years. lol but keep in mind ive been with someone for 3 years. but 1-2 times a week and im good, never horny after that. my freinds go like 2 times, and they still want it that same day! lol, im running this pct, cause i didnt do one for last years cycle. i just bought the tribulus cause i heard EXCELLENT stuff about it..any other comments?

yea i hear good things about it as well, i just started using trueproteins trib at 3 grams a day today and some bros on here recommended taking it before bed.

ya on the bottle it says 1-2 pills a day, but im going to run 3g as well. im only 160 so 3g/day should be enough. maybe ill get horny again. I cant wait!!! i miss the ol days!

Quote Originally Posted by josh8416
    ya on the bottle it says 1-2 pills a day, but im going to run 3g as well. im only 160 so 3g/day should be enough. maybe ill get horny again. I cant wait!!! i miss the ol days!
    I am assuming you got the Optimum Nutrition brand, because that is the only one I have seen with 625 mg. If this is true, the stuff is pretty bad quality, you need to run at the very very minimum 4 gs a day. I took it at around 4.5-5 g's a day while on prohormones and through PCT, and it kept all my sh1t healthy down there. It definently helps with libido, but 3 grams of ON will do little to nothing. It really does help with test, but I would also recommend getting bloodwork done, if you have a good insurance, it shouldnt cost too much.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by josh8416
    well i am, but sex 1-2 times a week is good. i havent wacked in like 2 years.
    2 YEARS!!! I can't go 2 days! By the way, I am running trib right now as well incorporated in my pct (clomid, nolva, clen ). I take it before I go to bed. I have noticed considerable results during this pct. I have currently gained 4lbs and maintained a steady bf%. I don't know whether its the trib or not, but I do get some bloat.

ThePump is offline Member
    If i were to take CEE, Trib, and 6-oxo i wouldn' thave to pct would i? sorry for some a dumb question, but it's starting to scare me now. I was on Norandrodiol Select 300 at about this time last year and i never did any pct. hmmm... ?

jlewis1111 is offline Banned
    so whats the best brand of tribulus for the buck thanks

jlewis1111 is offline Banned
    ? anyone

trueprotein imo.

diezell is offline Senior Member
    thermolife tribosten worked good for me

Thread Information