mustang331 is offline Member

How long can I take Sesathin and Lean Extreme for???

I have been stacking these two for about..... 3 weeks. Working WONDERS so far, but just curious how long I can take it for??

I prob. got another 2 months or so to go with my cutting, this safe??

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    sure sesathin can be used yr round if you want to.

Lean extreme You should limit just because of the supression of hormones and your body will become accustomed to it so it wont work as well but that shouldnt be for quite a long while.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    im gonna HOPEFULLY only be taken this for about 2 months, HAHHA hopefully then ill have my 6 pack, but was wondering if i take cell-tech would i effect my abs?? would the bloating effect my mid section??

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Celltech = garbage

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Alot of people say this but i saw hudge results with it, everyone claims cee is better n cheaper, but with that, ive heard it TASTE LIKE ASS!!! and u have to mix dextrose in with it, so its not as big of a price diff as everyone thinks

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Buy a capper or try customnutritionwarehouse they have pre capped stuff for cheap

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    2 months of Sesathin and LX is fine. Id drop the LX after that, but Sesathin is fine year round. Think of it like fish oil, but much mo better.

ThePump is offline Member
    Where do you get Sesathin and LX?? And what exactly is Sesathin? Sorry such noob questions.

SesaThin is currently sold out at most places. Maybe still available at Vitaplus.net. Lean Extreme is found at retailers like b ulknutrition.com or nutraplanet.com.

Sesamin is a naturally occurring lignan present in sesame oil. It possesses great potential for decreasing fat mass and in fighting obesity and metabolic syndrome, via its effects on fatty acid oxidation and adipogenic gene expression. And, with research showing very strong correlations between inflammation, oxidative stress, obesity, and metabolic syndrome, sesamin’s anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties could be just as significant, if not more so. It also has the potential to stack very well with other supplementsthat modulate these systems, such as LeptiGen, stimulants, androgens, and Ab-Solved.

So to summarize:

* Increased fat burning
    * Decreased fat storage
    * Improves cholesterol and lipid profile
    * Potent REDOX mediation
    * Anti-inflammatory
    * Hepato-protective

SesaThin is a 4oz liquid, which contains 45g of sesamin per bottle, and lasts 30 days at full dosing.

This Exciting New Supplement is the first product in a line of new products that will all feature our new patent pending 7-OH(tm) Contains: 50 mgs 7-OH (tm) (7alpha- hydroxy-dehydroepiandrosterone). 90 caps per bottle. recommended dose 100mgs, 2-3 times per day.

This great cortisol lowering compound which will be effective for weight loss, lean bulking, increasing natural levels of T3 and have anti-estrogen properties as well perfect for post cycle therapy (PCT). This will make 7-oxo, 7-oxo ethers and 7-oxo transdermals obsolete.

Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 capsule
    Servings per Container: 90
    Amount Per Serving
    7-OH™ (7-Hydroxy-deyhydroepiandrosterone).....50mg

Suggested Use:
    As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules 2-3 times per day. Take one serving upon waking and the last right before bed.

Ingredients:
    7-OH™ (7-Hydroxy-deyhydroepiandrosterone)

ThePump is offline Member
    awesome... thanx so much. sounds like i'm gonna have to purchase some of that. =)

I havent been without it for months. I am definitely leaner, and have reduced my VAT from past andorgen/insulin use.

man boobes is offline Junior Member
    I still need to get me this LX and ses.

Thread Information