Hans is offline Associate Member

Found 1 bottle of 1-AD

Found a bottle of 1-AD (Ergo Pharm) in my medicine cabinet. It is probably 2 or 3 years old, unopened, "was" the hottest thing at the time I bought it. Researched a bit on this forum and read some interesting comments...lethargy, the need for PCT, stack it with 4-AD, banned?, etc. So who can give me a quick rundown as to what this stuff is about since 2 or 3 years ago when I bought it. Thanks in advance, Hans

Cry0smate is offline Member
    You can probably do a search and find a TON of posts about this

Went to the vitamin store to get some protein and asked about the 1-AD. Lady told me it was banned and the stuff supposedly gives you gains. I've read a few posts on here that you need to do a PCT with it similar to gear. Bros-i'm not interested in doing a whole bunch of research on 1-AD, as i'm going to start a cycle next mont, but if any of you bros who don't use gear know anything about this and have had experience that you can intelligently speak about this product as to how to take it-how much/time of day/and if PCT is truly required or else...crash, then please speak up, have 1 unexpired unopended bottle, please see original post in this thread above, thanks for any input.

bigordie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans
    Bros-i'm not interested in doing a whole bunch of research on 1-AD, as i'm going to start a cycle next mont.

probably not the best way to go about planning a cycle. when constructing a cycle you should research the compounds as much as possible and then use this board to answer the questions that you cannot answer for yourself. all the answers to your questions are here- just hit the search button and you will find them

not trying to flame you- just some advice

also the dosages people have taken on the 1ad has varried. If i remember correctly the bottle says to take 1 pill 3x daily...some people made solid gains while following these directions while i have heard of others taking much more due to the low conversion rate. just do a little research and make sure you have your PCT planned and ready because 1ad will shut you down.

Quote Originally Posted by bigordie
    also the dosages people have taken on the 1ad has varried. If i remember correctly the bottle says to take 1 pill 3x daily...some people made solid gains while following these directions while i have heard of others taking much more due to the low conversion rate. just do a little research and make sure you have your PCT planned and ready because 1ad will shut you down.
    Well, if it could shut me down and PCT is essential, there's no reason for me to take it. Would rather gear.

Cry0smate is offline Member
    Well, if it could shut me down and PCT is essential, there's no reason for me to take it. Would rather gear.
    Um..... Gear is going to shut you down also.. bro you need to research

Quote Originally Posted by Cry0smate
    Um..... Gear is going to shut you down also.. bro you need to research

You misunderstood me, no sh1t about the shutdown, very familiar w/ gear and PCT, just not familiar w/ a pro-hormone such as 1-ad. So if there is PCT required for taking this 1 last bottle of 1-ad which I can't get cause it's banned, would prefer to do a cycle which will be more effective, more eaily obtainable and still have to do the PCT. Make sense?

maybe you can try and research a cycle that you can throw the 1ad into so you dont just throw it away? IMO i wouldnt bother though, though some people claim great gains off it- there is much better out there. Its not like its a question of legality anymore...

maybe you can try and research a cycle that you can throw the 1ad into so you dont just throw it away? IMO i wouldnt bother though, though some people claim great gains off it- there is much better out there. Its not like its a question of legality anymore...
    I was thinking the same thing, my cycle is going to start next mont, so was thinking do the 1-ad now, then in a few weeks start up my Deca /Test 10 weeks, followed of course by proper PCT. Any possible harm?

I was thinking the same thing, my cycle is going to start next mont, so was thinking do the 1-ad now, then in a few weeks start up my Deca/Test 10 weeks, followed of course by proper PCT. Any possible harm?

what kind of test will you be running? the reason i ask is because if its a long ester (cyp, E) then you can throw the 1ad for the first few weeks as a kickstart. but if you are shooting prop or susp. then there is no need for a kick start due to the short esters attached. and no i would not take the 1ad now then wait a few weeks then start a deca /test cycle. it would be too much on your balls espicially with the deca in there

Test 400 AKA Sustanon

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    i wouldn't even mess with 1-AD. I was taking it a while back and got my blood tests after the last cycle and my cholesterol was WAY out of whack. The Doc said she'd never seen LDL so low and that is not good. About two months later, I'm back on track, but it freaked me out for sure. I check ebay every so often and they're getting 80 bucks for a bottle of this stuff, but it's probably not such a good idea since it's illegal.

Test 400 AKA Sustanon

as im sure you are probably aware sustanon is a blend of esters- therefore it already has some prop in it and there is no real reason for a 1ad jumpstart, unless you really want to.

Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    I check ebay every so often and they're getting 80 bucks for a bottle of this stuff, but it's probably not such a good idea since it's illegal.

yeah its also probably not such a good idea to get gear off ebay...

as im sure you are probably aware sustanon is a blend of esters- therefore it already has some prop in it and there is no real reason for a 1ad jumpstart, unless you really want to.
    Think it could harm my cycle in any way if I did jumpstart 3 or 4 weeks with 1-ad? Otherwise, it'll just sit on the shelf collecting more dust.Wouldn't mind some extra gains before I start a 10 week Sust/Deca cycle. Haven't cycled in 5 years so my receptors are certainly ready. Regardless, my PCT will be proper and follow my gear cycle.

HardTymer is offline Junior Member
    You Do Not Need Pct With 1-ad!!!!!! I Took It For A Whole Year With No Gyno!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HardTymer
    You Do Not Need Pct With 1-ad!!!!!! I Took It For A Whole Year With No Gyno!!!!!!
    Dude, you mean to say that you took 1-AD for 12 straight months? With no break? That can't be good, man.

PCT was mentioned with 1-ad not because of the gyno aspect, but because of the possible crash typical with gear. As i'm sure you are aware, there is at least 10 common problems after a cycle that PCT helps with, gyno is only 1.

Quote Originally Posted by HardTymer

why even post?

im glad to hear that you were fortunate enough to not get gyno from 12 months of 1ad (which is stupid enough by itself) but you could kill your bodies ability to produce test naturally and suffer many terrible side effects without PCT after any PH or steroid . It is not a good idea to recommend people not PCT-there are alot of people that read these boards for information and what you are giving them is not the type of info that people should be educated by.

Think it could harm my cycle in any way if I did jumpstart 3 or 4 weeks with 1-ad? Otherwise, it'll just sit on the shelf collecting more dust.Wouldn't mind some extra gains before I start a 10 week Sust/Deca cycle. Haven't cycled in 5 years so my receptors are certainly ready. Regardless, my PCT will be proper and follow my gear cycle.

lay out exactly what you plan on doing on a week to week basis because im having trouble following you a little bit here

lay out exactly what you plan on doing on a week to week basis because im having trouble following you a little bit here
    1st of all...i'm 36, 6'3, 215lbs, est 12%BF, 6 clean meals every 3 hours, 8 hours sleep nightly, train 1 body part per day, 2 days off per week.

Was thinking of using this infamous bottle of 1-Ad over the next 3 weeks before my cycle. Bottle says to take 3 capsules ED, split 3 times throughout the day with a meal. Around June 1st, stop the 1-Ad and begin cycle. Haven't juiced in 5 years, next month will be my 2nd cycle:

Eight, possibly ten week cycle is...
    Super Test 250 (Sustanon ) EOD
    Deca 300 (450mg/wk)

Followed by Pheedno's PCT of Nolvadex , Clomid, possibly Arimidex .

Anybody experienced here see any reason this could be harmful with the 1-AD?

i dont see it being harmful but i think it would be more benificial if you ran it for the first three weeks of your cycle. also make sure you are running the test higher than the deca and two weeks longer.

How long before 1-ad shows any effect?

So I last posted 3 weeks ago weighing 215. Weighed in today at 227. The diet has been the same, clean, actually eating less, and the training has become more productive with amount of weight as well as intensity of reps/sets. The 1-Ad ran out today, believe this was the major reason for my 12 lb body weight increase and no ? about it, I look a bit jacked up compared to 3 weeks ago. This 1-Ad has had negative no side effects noticeable and it's too bad this stuff is banned as it really does work. Would love to get more of this stuff, oh well. Now it is time to join the big leagues and start cycle outlined above.

good job, make sure you do some sort of PCT, though.

sounds great bro, good luck

thanks, pretty excited to start this cycle (as outlined a few posts up on this thread) today. honestly, too bad 1-Ad is no longer around as I would prefer to use this instead of the Deca /Sustanon combo. Will post in a month on this thread and give progress report, perhaps at that time I will say f---k 1-ad as this cycle is awesome, who knows? Regardless, thanks again for all of yu have contributed to this thread over the past 2 months

Thread Information