JMLH is offline New Member

How about some raw eggs??

I'm sure you guys can feel me on this one, but five to six times a day its a scoop of protein, scoop of meal replacement, 8 oz. of milk, and cup of yogurt in the blender and another one bites the dust....

I'm thinkin of throwin some egg whites in the mix...how many would you guys suggest per shake? yolk or no yolk? some? just egg whites? help a dude out... thanks

JMLH

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would use the pastuerized egg whites.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JMLH
    I'm sure you guys can feel me on this one, but five to six times a day its a scoop of protein, scoop of meal replacement, 8 oz. of milk, and cup of yogurt in the blender and another one bites the dust....

I'm thinkin of throwin some egg whites in the mix...how many would you guys suggest per shake? yolk or no yolk? some? just egg whites? help a dude out... thanks

JMLH
    If you are going to eat raw eggs, I would stick with egg whites only, no yolks. Here's a shake for you to try if you want, it's nothing fancy but it gets the job done:
    1 cup raw egg white
    1 cup milk
    2 scoops vanilla ice cream
    *1 cup of any fruit you like (I usually use strawberries, raspberries or bananas)

*this part can really be substituted with anything, I sometimes use cocoa powder and natural peanut butter. tastes kinda like a resse cup.

just to let you know as well, that eating raw eggs CAN be dangerous, Im not saying you WILL get sick from eating them but there is always a possibility. Raw eggs can carry the same diseases as raw chicken, samonella and E coli, two things you DO NOT want to get. I have a friend, a bodybuilder who used to be a big raw egg white eater, he swore by them, but he ended up getting samonella, he lost 70lbs and 1/2 his intestine. He was in rough shape for quite some time. If you choose to eat raw egg white, make sure they are pasturized as well as homoginized.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Dont eat raw eggs.

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    i would put the raw eggs in a pot with a kettle of boiling water over them leave them for 3 minutes then mix with protein drink as described.

i personally ate 2 doz raw eggs per day for 2 years without a problem without heating them but i agree the risk of salmonella is there so heat them to kill any bacteria.

you can now get pastuerised egg whits which may be an alternative depends really on cost and convenience.

4-6 would be plenty per drink(whites) or use a combination of yokes say 1 whole egg per 4 whites depending on your metabolism.

i would get fat easy so i prefer to use only whites but that is just me.

dknyspe is offline Junior Member
    Why should u eat raw egg whites? If you cook them doesnt that ruin the natural chemical makeup of them?

dknyspe is offline Junior Member
    Sorry meant why shouldn't you? I try to down two a day, not that I like doing it.

diesel21 is offline Member
    do the ones that have been tested for no sominilla... don't take that chance..... and they have better protein absorbtion when cooked......

and two won't do anything for ya!!!!! thats like 7 grams of protein

Thread Information