roborob is offline New Member

Test boost legally

I was reading the flex mag beat the ban and saw they had good test boost process, consisting of 8 supplements, I was thinking of stacking it with T3 or Vitrex or T bomb 2 not sure tho which one would be best. Also I am going to be taking lipo 6 for some fat loss. IT gives the dose and how to cycle. If any one has any input on what they think that would be great.
    Supplements

Tibulus
    Fenugreek
    Dioscorea
    Avena
    Eurycoma
    Vitex
    6-oxo
    ZMA

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    It the birthday in your profile is your actual birthday then there is no reason why you should be taking a natural test booster, at 19 or 20 years old you natural test levels are soaring. These supps will not get you big or give your signifigant strength gains, they are meant more for older males whos natural test. production has depleted and for people coming off anabolics and doing PCT.

roborob is offline New Member
    Then what would be something the help me see some better gains in tone and strength?

getbig888 is offline Senior Member
    i am currently taking tribulus and longjack, i will let you know how those work,, i am only 20 as well, but i used alot of prohormones when i was a lil younger and i want to see if i feel a bumb from these 2 supps.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roborob
    Then what would be something the help me see some better gains in tone and strength?
    Tweaking your diet. Young guys need to realize that they dont need to take supps so early in the game, they need to trian hard, eat right, and rest and that alone with give you great gains. If you really are that horny for some supps then take some creatine, glutamine, whey powder. There's no need at 19 or 20 to start playing around with your test.

NJROADTRIP is offline New Member
    Do you think at 24 , using some test is bad?

wayneboard1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Tweaking your diet. Young guys need to realize that they dont need to take supps so early in the game, they need to trian hard, eat right, and rest and that alone with give you great gains. If you really are that horny for some supps then take some creatine, glutamine, whey powder. There's no need at 19 or 20 to start playing around with your test.
    You are so right on. WHat is the deal with these kids coming in here and wanting to shoot test at 19 years of age?!?!?! Man, I have heard and seen some dumb things in my life but this is really getting insane. I sound like a dick I know, but you guys need to actually grow up a bit and put in the effort in the gym with nothing but PROTEIN and THAT IS IT until you are at least 27. Your test levels are right noiw naturally through the damm roof. If you would stop looking for a shortcut or "to get f***** huge" and just lift balls to the wall, you would be a different (better )person in less than 1.5 years. Start doing the 5X5 and lift HARD and you will be AMAZED at the results you get in 6 months. You don't need any gear at all.

Thread Information