Thread: Fat Loss!!!help

pitbull4 is offline Junior Member

Fat Loss!!!help

i started working out in jan and was 235 with a big gut. after 1 month i stacked prop and fin and added more cardio and lost almost 30lbs of fat. im not on my 4th week of sust250. when i started working out i couldnt even bench 35 on each side. now i do 2-45 and 2-10 on each side. i am starting to really shape out my upper body but still have a small gut. im at a plateau where i cant lost the belly.what can i do. i have a big party in the beginning of june and want to look my best. PLEASE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT TO TAKE!!!!!

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull4
    i started working out in jan and was 235 with a big gut. after 1 month i stacked prop and fin and added more cardio and lost almost 30lbs of fat. im not on my 4th week of sust250. when i started working out i couldnt even bench 35 on each side. now i do 2-45 and 2-10 on each side. i am starting to really shape out my upper body but still have a small gut. im at a plateau where i cant lost the belly.what can i do. i have a big party in the beginning of june and want to look my best. PLEASE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT TO TAKE!!!!!
    sorry to bust your bubble but you shouldn't be taking anything!
    you STARTED working out in january, and the in a month later started a cycle??? If i were you i would get my diet perfected. Check out the diet stickies in the diet forum...

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    PLEASE ANY SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT TO TAKE!!!!!
    Your time...what I mean is, slow down a bit and work on your diet....No need for anymore gear

don't take the easy solution, often times you can fvck yourself in the long run. I would suggest getting on a stricter diet, if you don't fuel your gut, it will decrease on its own.

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    I hope you have your PCT handy...

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    A good diet.

RedKnight is offline Junior Member
    . when i started working out i couldnt even bench 35 on each side. now i do 2-45 and 2-10 on each side.!
    So are you saying that in 4 months you went from a max bench of around 115, and now you can put up 265? I don't see this happening in 4 months even with juice. Sorry, but everyone here is right. You definitely shouldn't be running anything. Get your diet in order first, as this is more important than any supplement.

Thread Information